Posts by idfnl

I'm seeing all things medical on the upswing. I guess the market likes obamacare lite.
Gotta make an excuse to watch him.
I cannot believe how far back McLaren is. It's tragic. 4 seconds off the pace. Testing - times latest Posted at 10:08 1) Valtteri Bottas (Mercedes) - 1:19.310 soft 2) Felipe Massa (Williams) - 1:19.420 ultrasoft 3) Kimi Raikkonen (Ferrari) - 1:20.406 - soft 4) Max Verstappen (Red Bull) - 1:20.432 - soft 5) Lewis Hamilton (Mercedes) - 1:20.702 - soft 6) Nico Hulkenberg (Renault) - 1:21.213 - supersoft 7) Sergio Perez (Force India) 1:21.297 - supersoft 8) Carlos...
Damn... Vault 7 How about all those smart devices in your house now? Alexa anyone?? Yuck.
Westbrook dropped 58 last night. How anyone can say he shouldn't be MVP is beyond me.
I don't know where you're located, but in my region of the US, they get snapped up off of craigslist immediately. I was buying a pair of speakers off a guy and he showed me his Accu like opening the case in Pulp Fiction. I didn't understand his reverence.I never said homogeneous, I said soulless. Pioneer, Sony, Onkyo, etc all became hyper featured garbage in the 80s. Rotel and Luxman were better, I have an old rotel in fact. I think it's fair to characterize these as...
Agree with part 1. Phono was being highly developed in this era.Accupase? Suffers from being Japanese. Other than Shindo and a few other small makers, the Japanese have a curse of making feature full but soulless equipment. Accuphase has a religious following, and its a step up from Rotel and Luxman, but I'd never own one.
+1Dude is on his third team (J Kidd was his coach w the 2nd) and has passed the point of no return. I predict he's cut within 2 years.
It's worse. Would you let a 26 yr old kid that can never be fired run your business? Gimme a fucking break. Anyone owning shares in this terd is an idiot.
For over 34 years. What else are you curious about?