or Connect

Posts by idfnl

You can loosely consider it an income stock. It's not paying a big dividend, but it does increment steadily, almost like a non-cyclical. I think everyone should have a little V, MC and AXP in their stack.
Exactly. With Gobert, the dude grabs a few rebounds and it's as if there is a sudden requirement to call him something instead of Rudy Gobert. Nicknaming is for wankers, just like that phenomena of calling players by their initials and number (CP3, etc).
I have some at this level, but I bought it a while back.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AMICUS!!FOLD up 35% so far today.Hope you got in.
1. This explains your poor taste in humor.2. Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect. -Mark Twain
Wow, bought ESPR yesterday on news. It was already up 14% when I took a position, It's up 34% now... up 20% in less than a day.
1. I'm not stupid enough to try.2. I'm still not stupid enough to try.All this agreeing is awkward.It went south for me with Shaq Diesel. Other notable idiocy was/is J-Smoove, K-Mart, White Chocolate, Starbury, Vinsanity, and Swaggy P.Sugar Ray, The Admiral, Magic Johnson, The Juice, Goose Gossage, Oil Can Boyd, Too Tall Jones, Mean Joe Green, those are good nicknames because they mostly emerged as part of an organic process of admiring the guy.Now nicknaming is a...
Great buy. That's low.
It just isn't.
This.The sound discrepancy in that video is embarrassing.