or Connect

Posts by idfnl

And so what? If I was the 27th best rebounder in a 30 team league, I'd be the best defender on at least 1 team.The Boozer neg is great for LA. They got a solid pro from Duke, and has produced throughout his career. I don't see him a lot different than Elton Brand, who nobody criticizes.
Exactly. A rebounder is also a bad defender has never made sense. Perhaps he's a step slow but there is no way that CHI team lets him get Harden, he was just obviously not a great defender on a great defensive squad. He'll perform above expectations in LA, even be a fantasy pickup.
He is. He get's shit on for that salary, but for 4m, come one, who wouldn't take that post play?
Any other team, that would be +1
"My main goal every night is winning the game" - CousinsAnd some prefer sex missionary style. Personal preference.
The Durant one was horriffic. He has to be in the bottom 10% of most boring guys in sports. Why did he even bother?I thought Cousins would have been interesting but its a shame that he's all hat/no cattle.EDIT: Simmons should have the balls to just end the interviews if they are going to be like that. Why waste everyone's time? Just tell the guy "hey, we have a certain standard here and one of them is no 'move the ball open looks' talk. Sure, some guys won't go on but...
From the Alpha conference discussion, bought FLEX today. The case for PBR was pretty good, not sure though. Trimmed AMZN. Might reload on RAD, but I'm not sure its worth another bet. I had a feeling the Russia might trigger the correction we've been waiting on. The market doesn't seem interested.
Would probably be a good fit for them. That contract, though.
Bird is a smart guy. He would have made a better offer if he was worth it. Whose going to know LS better than him and his informers on the team? They didn't make a better offer because he wasn't worth it. MJ sees value he can harness but nobody else seems to. LA could have used him, among other teams. Nobody else made an offer.
If that were true, he'd still be a Pacer at 11m a year. And he would have had a lot more suitors. Indiana made a weak offer, perhaps even hoping he'd go. He also got a shorter deal that made sense for a guy his age. Lastly, there are different kinds of locker room problem guys, and the modern tolerance for it is less than it used to be.