or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Did that clown actually ask the serious question "did Red Bull give you wings?".In terms of American tracks, Laguna is indeed a nice circuit. Fuck it, why not just revamp Willow Springs. But circuit of the Americas is actually a nice track.
I've been to the Canadian race a few times, it's a great spectators venue. As it it's financial stability, I can't speak, but for me the worst calendar cockroach was India, with that sky so polluted you could hardly see down the strait, it was just awful.
Why do you say that about Canada? Seems a vulnerable race to me.
Pops only mistake IMO is not benching Parker more, he's been the Manu of 2013. Otherwise, he's done some great coaching with a team hurting for fitness. For example, when he switched to a 3-2-1 zone... impeccable timing.
I'd feel like he wasn't worth the $.
I have never been there, but I can imagine the sound. As a racing circuit, the track sucks. It's short, boring corners, low skill.I think you mean the double left lefts into Rivazza after the sweep sends you downhill. From onboard footage, it seems like an incredible corner.
BTW, the company doing all the tracks now is http://www.tilke.de/en/Sepang's converging grandstands along the 2 main straits are also well designed. In general, I quite like that circuit, for MotoGP as well. San Marino is missed. And how amazing it would be to see F1 at Mount Panorama.But Indianapolis's circuit has to be the worst design I've ever seen. It's a truly horrible race track.If I had my wishes in the design of a great racetrack:I'd have 2 equal...
I don't mind the layouts as much as I wish there was more elevation changes and camber/off camber corners.
http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2015/05/why-ayrton-senna-still-matters/
Ya, I don't understand why it was eliminated.For me, it has to be that 2nd to the last corner in Barcelona, holy shit was that quick thru there, now they setup an awful mickey mouse set of chicanes.The other was that series of corners in Turkey, just majestic. The corner is still there but they don't race there anymore.Indirectly, they've done the same thing to Monaco, now basically all the corners have space and kerbs, which destroys what Monaco is supposed to be.The guy...