or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Simple solution. Introduce relegation, tanking will stop and every game of the season now has meaning.
I had Jordan last season and he did indeed shoot fewer FTs than I thought, minimizing the negative impact. That said, more than one he had a bad Sunday that cost me the FT cat for a week. If you have a guy like Jordan, you need a guy like Kobe that shoots volume FTs, or Harden.
Daym Namor. Within 7.8 seconds of announcing Mo Williams being hurt, you had him dropped. You're going to get carpel tunnel hitting F5 on RotoWorld like that.
Wow, very surprised. I guess that explains the delay.
KITE up another 6% today after yesterdays almost 20% gain. What a great run. I'm killing this one.
I wonder that too. How can guys like Deandre Jordan and Reggie Evans not spend more time on this? It would make a huge different to their value as players.Jordan is shooting 38% on the season. I mean, some guys shoot better contested 3 % than that. Its a joke.
KITE baby Up 19.5% today, I'm up 180% overall since July/Aug
MOP shirt buttons... http://www.ebay.com/sch/m.html?_odkw=&_ssn=blended-futures&_armrs=1&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2046732.m570.l1313.TR9.TRC2.A0.H0.XMOP&_nkw=MOP&_sacat=0
Hey everyone, I finally have the shipment of buttons, please see the new posting for details. http://www.styleforum.net/t/443716/black-and-white-mop-shirt-buttons-14-16-18l-3-and-4-mm-thick-altoid-style-see-prices/0_40 I have river shell and agoya, but won't be listing them here, they will be on ebay.
Sets of white and black MOP (mother of pearl) shirt buttons for sale BLACK MOP $.50 each WHITE MOP 4mm $1 each (14L 3mm $.50 each) SIZES: 18L (11.5 mm) buttons for front 16L (10.3 mm) buttons for front/cuffs 14L (8.9 mm) buttons for cuffs/collars BLACK BUTTONS ARE ALL 3mm thick WHITE BUTTONS ARE 4mm thick (14L are 3mm thick) Large quantities available - will discount depending on size of order, send a PM PRICE INCLUDES SHIPPING CONUS. International is case by case.