or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Also, give Max Verstappen some props, that was a solid finish.
Most exciting race of the season, though that's not saying a whole lot. How Hamilton managed to beat Nico is an incredible series of bad luck. Vettel drove a faultless race. That safety car really brought the race alive. Poor Kimi, can't buy a result.
Tattoos are idiocy regardless of where you get them, a sad epidemic which jumped the shark when it became known as"body art". It parallels society beautifully though, where instead of just having an identity, you need to express is just to make sure nobody misses it, as with Lebron being the chosen 1.
That was sort of my point. An athlete that thinks "God" has blessed him with a career in the NBA is more delusional than the average religious nutter. Jeremy Lin might actually top this list.
What I put down is now down $80 a share. You sure about that?
Beautiful quarter. SBUX too.Whew... sold BIIB after the close yesterday, sure glad I did. Down $50 a share.
"Lucky", because that's what they are. As a body of talent, these kinds of guys will always rise to the top, but there are thousands who never get there who had just as much ability.
All ties 20% off tonight. Almost 5,000 to choose from! http://www.ebay.com/sch/tiebonanza/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=
Why do NBA players use the word "blessed" so much?
Wild guess: GreenFrog bought AMZN last week and forgot to post it.