or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Perhaps, but if we are going down these populist rabbit holes, wouldn't the Most Valuable Player in a series be the person that makes the series the best show? In this case where would the series have gone if Lebron was not there? The Oscar goes to a 4-0 sweep.
If it was for the best player on the winning team, Iguodala wasn't even that. They've cheapened the award giving it to him, not that it wasn't pretty meaningless already.
No. though I didn't remember about deviation, so I looked that up. And even if it were, so what?
I don't think that's a steadfast rule. I held my triple short euro position for months.
The inverse shorts (and 2x or 3x shorts) the long equity, so for example XIV probably shorts VXX or something similar. If you think the market is going to be flat, bullish or in a period of compression, then the XIV is a good hedge bet on a bullish/high beta or otherwise volatile play.The risk is with volatility indexes is that you are exposed (heavily) to news and world events. For example, say you buy VXX tomorrow expecting the market to steadily gain for the next 3...
1. You're ignoring the fact that he can do it. Could Iguadola lead a team like that... not a chance.2. My point overrides. Yes, to a small degree GS influenced him, but it was overwhelmingly because of his own team.3. Best player = finals MVP. It's my yardstick. Leonard was the best player in the finals last year.
I've noticed that, there is something buried in the link, but forget finding it within those long articles.
Am I really going to compare the same player one year apart in the NBA finals? Why that would be crazy. Dubs won it and deserved it. But no, they didn't stop him. He wasn't forced to carry the offensive load by GS, he was forced to by the circumstances of his own team.So nobody debates Lebron was the best player on the court the entire finals, but because Iguadola executed a game plan and reduced his shooting percentage 6% he is the MVP. With that logic, Delavadova...
Could go at #5. This kid can move, and shoot.
Couldn't agree more.Nice soundbite, but Lebron didn't average a triple double versus SA. Different circumstances, GSW had 1 player to stop and couldn't. They rewarded a cute story.Writers outsmarted themselves. Lowe voted Lebron, and so adds to the notion that he might be the only writer left worth a shit.