or Connect

Posts by idfnl

LOL. Ha ha. Are they made of gold?What brokencycle quoted.Contractors are worse than they were in '06.My addition was approx 60ft of gutters and I paid $470.
Even so, your asset devalues with the currency so you have to rely on it appreciating to keep pace with the devaluation. It's definitely a bad thing.
This.Bottas represents a wasted seat that only serves to kill competition in what should remain the fastest team.I really hope Red Bull can mount a challenge. Ferrari look hopeless and there is nobody else even close.
http://www.si.com/nba/2017/01/05/kyle-korver-trade-cavs-hawks-update Send Shumpert.
We've had this argument before. Craftsman hand tools are actually good for the home gamer. As far as anything that make that uses electricity, forget it.
Do the same math against that dominant currency? If the dollar is not the dominant currency at some point, I will be very glad to own bitcoins.
That step back he took got him like 6 feet of space. Game is so fucking easy when you're that tall.
What I'm reading says that China and India are the reason for the spike, I don't believe it's hype, which would imply it's not a viable currency. If anything, FIAT currencies are hype.Bitcoin's encryption being broken is extremely unlikely. Perhaps in some Star Trek level computer that can factor very large numbers, but if the arms race is at that level, bitcoin could just join it and evolve because it's not as if it has to remain static. SHA-256 is pretty...
Ha ha, I know. Fucking buyer's remorse over here. If only I had waited a day. Definitely pass on the margin trading, though. My goal was to be in before the Winkelvoss ETF opens, any idea when that's going to start trading?In other news:http://www.wsj.com/articles/sears-sells-craftsman-brand-to-stanley-black-decker-1483623215Poor Sears. Just die already.
Yeah, my dad has one of these with a blower, its a sauna in that room on full blast. It works very well.I have a wood stove, which is quite efficient, and it has a return behind it that feels the rest of the house. My other fireplace is au natural, but its in the dining room and is nice for dinner party ambiance.