Posts by idfnl

That's dumb. I've outperformed indexes.
The guy isn't NBA material.
Clever wording, ha ha. As I said before, I don't have the fortitude to risk another person's money."Gut" is an old fashioned term, but I use lots of tools to asses a buy/sell, including a select few posters here. In fact I do trust my intuition on moves, and I intentionally post my trades for anyone to assess how I do. If you look at my history, you can prove/disprove my performance.I have few grand in new cash to deploy tomorrow, I'll let everyone know what I buy, I...
I've taken plenty of shit for it, but I've always picked individual stocks well. Look at my history and do the math, I post what I buy and you have the dates. I just wish I had the mentality to manage other people's money.The only negative in the last few years is biotech (I'm still in, and it's coming back, still feel I will be proven right).
I've gone from 17% down to 14% since the slide over the last week + I thought I was joking, but there actually are folks here holding VRX? Would rather invest in SMH
They did. I think they even had a race that they finished 5th in. It's astonishing that Honda has slid backwards. For Macca it's devastating because Honda brings free engines, and pays into them like $100m.
I thought he was still in?
Heh, I thought he was asking for real.
McLaren have made an exploratory approach to Mercedes about engine supply in the wake of problems with partner Honda.http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/39290908This is going to melt down.
What Buffet said in his recent letter about hedge funds is how I feel. It seems really improbable you can overcome the massive fees. The huge outflow of capital over the last several years tells me that its an idea that's come and gone.