or Connect

Posts by idfnl

If anyone is looking to make a bulk purchase of neckties, I have a supplier. About 4,000 available. Great margin for anyone that wants to invest and sell these. I'm winding my tie sales down over time and want to transition the business to someone else. It's been profitable, so PM me if you want to discuss. You can look at my listings in my sig for an idea of what you'll get.
Jeremy Lin needs a haircut.
Well he wasn't deaf.
Anecdotally, I've shot a soccer ball and a tennis ball and find it harder to get a good motion. I've read this as a reason for Rondo's FT shooting. I'm not aware of any science either way, so as far as regurgitation, perhaps it's a two way street. I had written and deleted a comment about how bigger guys don't shoot as many outside shots, which seems like a factor. As an aside on hand size, this is freak of nature type stuff.
Usually its because it's their hands are too large.
Not sure why this gets an 'out of this world' label, it being difficult notwithstanding. I guess some are easily wowed by a pair of geordi laforge glasses, but there are lots of drills out there focusing on multitasking. The drills Jason Williams used to do with himself were pretty impressive. And to me he had better dribbling skills than Steph, or at least more fun to watch. The technique in the NBA has become more generic because of the speed of the game, a lot of...
Evidenced by that lovely photo of him, Lebron, and Wade riding that banana boat. Professional sports offers a window into a person's worst traits. I'm sure Paul doesn't try and draw a foul when he's brushed by a tourist walking on the street. But it's his nature to be a dick. Doesn't mean he can't also be personable.
It's the curse of smart people, you're constantly noticing how stupid most people are and it grates on you as you age. Paul is a dick, at least part of it comes down to this. To me he's unwatchable as a player because of his antics.
A trade before the deadline would be good for everyone.
Jeremy Lin taught us that these things don't last.