or Connect

Posts by idfnl

I hire interns for shit like this, but ok, I'll humor you. And pretty much every 'superstar' gets this treatment. And yes, you called me an idiot, but I'll let it go this time, asshole.http://www.nba.com/analysis/rules_10.html?nav=ArticleListSection XIV-Travelinga. A player who receives the ball while standing still may pivot, using either foot as the pivot foot.b. A player who receives the ball while he is progressing or upon completion of a dribble, may use a two-count...
Oh how the bullshit piles on. LeBitch gets 2-3 fouls that are never called in every game (at least 2 travels). We've just grown accustomed to the leniency. And some brothers seem to believe its actually real.Meh. I've done that multiple times. Easier than it looks. In fact I (know some donkey's here won't believe it but actually) nutmeged 2 defenders with a single pass once. But now, hitting just 1 of 2 free throws in a game 7 to win a ring... never been there, and...
That was the best game I've ever seen Westbrook play. He was truly impressive. Jackson looks in trouble. That could sting. Fuck, I have a totally new respect for Ibaka... that guy makes a much bigger impact than I'd ever imagined.
I was saying the same thing... no way to know. Alonso is certainly dastardly, and perhaps a genius. Regardless, I will never like him.
We can't know that. In the end, it was a team call. They said no.
Disagree. Bynum is a cancer.
I quit watching with 2 mins in the 3rd. Game over. Hibbert: 0 points, /series Better luck next time IND. Perhaps Paul George can shoot a WIDDDDDDEEEE open 3 when instead, after pussy-footing for a couple of seconds, Mahimi gets an offensive foul for having wooden legs. Or maybe the team can take a risk and fire a pass to the rim when like 7 times tonight someone broke wide open for an easy one. I mean, like, MIA does this. Why? IND, no confidence.... a beaten...
If you were the team principal, would you really let Lewis dictate strategy considering there was not even a SC announcement? I understand sometimes the driver wants to take a risk, but if that risk backfired wouldn't you be the donkey letting him tell you what to do after he landed in 9th place in Monaco of all places? No way. As team principal, I would have done everything in my power to ensure my 2 cars remained 1-2, fuck who was in 2nd.