or Connect

Posts by idfnl

We need our all-stars on the court, so dont get logical on us.
The explanation is comical. Dahntay "closed fist" Jones, someone help me understand how an arm has more power than a swinging leg? I thought the league was interested in preventing injuries thru behavior like this? Oh, its a completely different play. Bullshit.
I don't like seeing the same guy win all the time ala the Bulls domination in the 90s. I would rather see the Thunder grab one at the expense of the Lebron-aliers.While I liked GS, there has been a nonchalant attitude about them in the playoffs that make me doubt them, and Draymond has sealed it... I don't like seeing assholes succeed, and he's as asshole.Stars run the league. They found a way to slip his behavior thru. I thought a flagrant 2 would automatically render...
Well, you kinda were implying that.I'm a friend of officiating conspiracy, but you have the most popular player in a decade and the league is plotting against his team? Don't see it.
Do you have some video evidence of this Durant shot missing the rim? I love a good scheme, so I'm pulling for you.
I suspect star treatment will be invoked and no suspension.Save for the appendage each player used for the racking, the 2 events look pretty much identical. In fact, Green's was probably more blatant.
Same generality for 90% of life now. All this "news" on "news channels" and every rain storm overstated to death on weather channels.
Draymond is so full of shit, its written all over his face.
What summarizes the Warriors so far is overconfidence and lackadaisical play. Draymond Green is distracted with his side shows, and Bogut can't handle the pace of the game. And Kerr has been outcoached. GSW is the better team, but they'll lose if they can't change their attitude.