or Connect

Posts by idfnl

MINN hasn't accepted such an offer. Gibson I'd trade but I wouldn't package Butler. They just got Gasol anyway. And you underestimate Butler, he's going into his 3rd year and has huge potential.
Meaningless statement. Even if its $1 its a viable short.
Funny, I think Ackman is fundamentally right but it's very hard to explain the flaw in a way to send investors running. Eventually, enough people won't profit from the model on the ground and it will translate to the profitably. HLF is a MLM scheme, but it's not destined to fail, just look at Amway. Not a buyer...
NO FCM
Same thing I said. He's not as bad as people make him out to be. Anyone that can rebound like him is valuable.Now, CHI... Butler... that kid is special, no way I'd ever trade him. Any CHI team is going to come up against Lebron and Butler defends him very well, was the best until Leonard decided to one up.CLE is going to make the deal. He'll be great on that team. Verajao, if he can stay healthy, provides good rim protection. Haywood is serviceable. Not a lot of...
Earnings about even. Stock slightly down.
3rd solid trading day in a row. Opened a position back up in PBR yesterday.
Dallas up to 5 is pretty speculative.Indiana up from 18 to 13?
And you did with soda companies as well thru the 80s and 90s, if they didn't diversify they'd be in more trouble right now.
All that sugar is basically behind the obesity epidemic, and all the soda is the worst offender. Maybe they won't come under the same potential litigation.As of now, they hide behind all the "more exercise" talk and idea that obesity is because you're a sloth (which in some cases it is), but you will never exercise off all that sugar no matter how hard you try. From what I understand, a can of soda takes about 1 1/2 hours to exercise off. Seen the Big Gulp lately? All...