or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Try making a substantive argument, then. When you resort to ^ it usually means you don't have one.
I quoted season averages which aren't intended to fool anyone. They're just facts.Not interested enough to look, and too much typing. In your weird world its all about upside, upside upside. A lot of 2nd year guys show some life then become that list. I remember Eddie Curry his second season, you'd have driven the Brinks truck up over it. My point was that your valuations are just hyperbole.I've watched him twice. Won't be betting the farm.
Stats are irrelevant at your convenience.Look at the list of max player superstars below. I don't know where you get the other stats, but for comparison, 2nd year stats per 36...Andrea Bargnani15.3 pts, 5.6 rebounds, 1 blocks, 2 3s a gameKwame Brown12 pts, 8.6 rebounds, 1.6 blocksNikoloz Tskitishvili12 pts, 7.5 boards, 1 blockMichael Olowokandi11 pts, 10 rebounds, 2 blocksJoe Smith17 pts, 8 rebounds, 1 blockRobert Swift11 pts, 10 rebounds, 2 blocksPervis Ellison15 pts, 11...
We have a kid that averaged like 2 points and 3 rebounds last season, and 7 and 7 this. He's started like what, 4 or 5 games since EK left? As a GM I could only wish someone would be dumb enough to max him. Fuck, just give Thon Maker a max deal while you're at it.
Good man. Now we're talking.I really did laugh out loud. You should be the one joking here.
They have different brow lines, otherwise I see a resemblance.
He's become much more consistent recently, and is shooting 50% on the season and scored double figures in 14 of his last 16. He wavers game to game but it's a matter of time before that fg% variance settles. He's developing a nose for making plays too, and he's had exactly 1 game this season where he has failed to record at least 1 block or steal.
Anthony Mason died. I always remembered his as a bruiser, but the Grantland piece changed my recollection of his capabilities.
Yes he does.Choosing between these 2 is like choosing sex with a donkey over a horse.
I trust corporations and Chinese manufacturing implicitly.