or Connect

Posts by idfnl

It's great to listen to.The distractions argument is self evident in your response... he was locking up and off all weekend. Even though he did set some quick laps, when it came time to deliver he didn't. The inability to sort the car mode is more abstract, but things just aren't going his way and at least part of that is self induced.I think the comedy in this car settings thing is how complex the cars are. Are these guys drivers or button pushers?
Try again in English
There's also Tristan Thompson's perimeter defense in the later games. He really was the 2nd most valuable player in the series.
I probably wouldn't. But just like last season I would have argued he was the Finals MVP.The line between individual and team is probably how a guy affects the game, and in this respect Lebron is a better team player than Jordan.He just led the greatest comeback in finals history an won G7 on the road. Today, I would probably stay with Jordan, but after this, the question warrants being begged. Lebron's career is not over, and I certainly think he's vaulted himself to...
As mentioned a moment ago, that's a team argument, not a Jordan argument. A final record fails to make a case, or you'd be arguing for Bill Russell.
He carried a team of yokels on his back from a 3-1 finals deficit to beat the team that just set the record for most wins ever in a season, and then wins G7 with a triple double. Kind of equates to beating the '96 Bulls. This on the back of 6 or 7 finals appearances in a row, and now a 3rd championship, and with the potential of few years left in the tank.I've never been a Lebron fan personally, but what we saw him do was historic. Other than the fact that Jordan has...
Not even close. Lebron owned this series. He made Kyrie's games possible.Lest we not forget Drayond... a guy that tells another bench to take a TO better win that chip... oops sorry.
^^^ You did, but ain't a record without a chip Yooooooo.
Hroi 2016 thread MVP.... called the double 3-1 comeback!