or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Liar. Price never dipped to your sell point that day. The only thing dynamic here is your truthliness.
He was late to the game, I believe around 14 or 15.
Yeah, I usually don't pick up the hot guy because by the time you notice he's ready to come back to earth, but this one worked out.
You got the front end of Cousins last week and it cost me a shot at taking the week 5-4. I'd have CB on the mat if I had Cousins, I'm 8 rebounds and a steal off an 8-1 win. Now I'm 6-3 and at risk.
The fuck? I go from a perfectly healthy team to having Cousins, Parker and Lopez out within the space of days. Cousins has meningitis ffs.
I wish you'd post the whole clip so you can see the buildup, that choppy, low res, ADHD vine stuff doesn't cut it. Regardless, that kid has the body to be a super-superstar. Look at those legs, they're like a foot longer than anyone in this photo. If he develops to his capacity, he's going to be the first 7 footer in history that can play 5 positions effectively. Here, res not much better, but at least now you see he took the ball coast to coast: And this...
Collar stays for sale PER PAIR: $1 5 PAIRS: $4.50 10 PAIRS: $9 20 PAIRS: $17 Larger quantity, send a PM for a price. Shipping as cheap as a stamp, otherwise depends on weight but 5 pairs is $2, etc AISI 430 stainless steel with matte finish Nice weight and bending ability. I'll mix and match. Buy as many as you need, 4 sizes: (ALL ARE 9mm - 7/16" wide and .8mm thick) IN: 2.25" MM: 55.9 IN: 2.5" MM: 63.5 IN: 2.75" MM: 69.9 IN: 3" MM: 76.2
Evans has been average at best. Shooting % is a disaster. Too many turnovers. Basically what you said.I have him in fantasy, so it's cringe worthy watching some of those reds light up with missed shot after missed shot.I have Kobe, Stephenson, Evans... a recipe for FG % category killer if I've ever seen one. I've actually started sitting them.
Prly the same response as Jobs, maybe more since the business is different.
I am. Thanks for the troll post.