or Connect

Posts by idfnl

My hand tool (wrenches, sockets, etc) are craftsman. They are excellent value for money, and wouldn't want anything else for my non-professional needs.
Heh, foiled again
Of course it's crazy. This is the #1 reason I sold my shares. The guy is basically the Facebook dictator for life, and your common shares have no voting power at all. The IPO was a bait and switch and he probably had this intention from the beginning. Remember the guy basically stole facebook from someone else, he's always been an unsavory character to me. I want nothing to do with this company ever again.I hope this gets unraveled because its a horrible situation for...
Tech continues to be in a tailspin, and not just share prices. It's the people running it. They're starting to censor and taking up the new fake word "fake news". Good comedy with Hillary yesterday talking fake news when her campaign emails are littered with planted stories. I'm reading about people getting banned from all kinds of places such as facebook, youtube and reddit, and for a long time now that piece of shit Twitter has been a shill, this is looking ugly. ...
Took a stake in ELLI this morning. I liked the interview on Mad Money, and it's been beaten up pretty good.
Yes, that was exactly the reason for the mid seasons switch. And Kyviat wasn't going to pan out. Don't know why he even retained the TR seat.
Oh I wasn't saying that was him, no way. The opposite. He's not a competitive enough driver to put next to Hamilton.
Need much more detail than that.Purpose of room? What needs relocation? What floor? Demolition required? Finishes outside and inside? Windows?
Pippen didn't have Jordan and (pick a superstar) to share the ball with. Pippen was #2 in the pecking order and Klay is now #3. Credit to Klay that he doesn't seem to care.
If you dont put a competitive driver next to Hamilton, the spectacle will really suffer. I am not sold on this new found competitiveness for other teams idea yet, and I don't want 4 years of Vettel at RBR waxing Webber.