or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Best home security is a gun and knowledge of how to use it + willingness to. In my situation there is someone home 90% of the time, so I don't fear a break in when I am not home. My main fear is an invasion.I feel a source of break ins are people that visit your house like repairmen who feed people info on targets. I try to slip in that I'm well armed.
FDX down on earnings. Think I might pick some up.
I disagree, this saves Werhlein's career. I assume 2018 depends on whether Bottas is more Nico than Webber. I would imaging he signs a 2 year deal.
It's pretty stupid with all that talent available that they settle back onto Massa. Williams is really going to suck next year.Bottas is going to get his ass handed to him.
I see, thanks for the insight. I don't hold a lot of mortgage based securities since '07.
I'm trimming today as well, mainly a couple of ETFs that have climbed back to 0.I'm trying to understand your view on mortage reits, how will they not get trounced with rate increases? Is your view that the fed wont raise again when they expect to?
Wouldn't all these all time highs be pushing the limits of the market by definition?
GreenFrog, you in on this?
Came to post that. You gotta be kidding me. 4 months in? Capito is a really talented guy, he ran that WRC team perfectly, won a championship first time out.http://www.bbc.com/sport/formula1/38371269
I do not. But I wanted to complain about when refrigerators became so fucking expensive? How does spending 5 to 12k on a refrigerator make sense? These things are chock full of electronics just begging to fail. A month a go I heard a guy on a podcast all happy about how his fridge had a built camera so he could see what was in it.In addition to all this functionality, comes the annoying task of having to figure out how to use it all.We've turned into feature lunatics.