or Connect

Posts by idfnl

LOL
That lineup sans Rose doesn't strike fear into anyone, not that it does with him, but at the beginning of last year we were thinking he had a chance to be back to his previous best, and many were of the mind it could be a CHI championship year.
I was at Spa in 2005. It's a shit place to see a race. Great TV race, not so great there. Were you there?Live during the V10 era was the best F1 sound ever for me. The cars you saw Sunday were 6 seconds a lap slower than the V10 era, it makes a difference while watching, the car is just more unstable.
ACtually I don't think so, there were 2 types of smack talk, one for the week's oppo, the other was public.
Have you ever seen F1 live pre new formula? From folks that have experienced both, it's a massive difference. That sound was what made it feel alive.Glad you went, from the TV, it seems like a really nice venue to watch live. If you have the right seat, it seems you can see way over to the other end of the track.
Don't recall hearing that. I don't think anyone caught it.
The hat throwing moment was pretty awkward, he threw a #2 hat at him. Nico threw it back and didn't look pleased.
Will he show up for the draft, though?
Ya but one didnt pay
Uff... I thought it was a different league. It was a guy in our league?