or Connect

Posts by idfnl

There are no shortage of ETFs and ways to gain exposure to the S & P and everything else you want. Since it's a taxable account, you don't want short term gains. Can you move some of it to an IRA and Roth IRA? Or are you income bound? I'd take 20% of it and put it into long term savings of some form.I wouldn't waste my time on bond funds.Everything is getting pretty expensive, I'd hold off deploying any of it until you have a pullback. I was waiting for 17,300ish and...
Life is good. PCYC bought by AbbVie, announced last night. $263 a share. My cost basis was $134 so I fucking crushed this one. It's my 3rd largest holding. Now I need to decide whether to take the cash or transition to ABBV shares.
Again, no substantive means to defend yourself even though I specifically addressed your deficiencies, then sadly followed by begging for thumb-uppers to help.
Straw manned? You don't have the chops to make quality arguments to defend yourself.Thanks for admitting you were wrong, but it was your doppelganger that made the comment about Lin and a max. You work in tandem, but let him fight his own battles.You were the one that suggested a max if Gobert was eligible, own it. I don't pretend, if I am wrong, then so be it. Point out my denial and I'll happily address it (hopefully before LawrenceMD posts a sand trap gif).You've...
You're a fucking retard (because you argue like a woman).Westbrook is the real MVP.
Never said Lin had a max. Some may find it dumb you make that assertion, unless you can point to me specifically saying that. Otherwise, you look "so dumb it's so amusing". More than likely, you'll just change the subject as you've done a few times before when you're caught out, like the S Curry comment or the one you just made.I really don't know how to get to the stats you mention. Regardless, I can probably find 8 or 10 guys that fit the D Howard profile. You can...
No patents. Just Neo's stupid joke left to post. Any time now.Lin demonstrated that a few good games does not a payout make. Try and grasp the obvious, it's called an "example".In Brothersport and your max worlds, you'd still be trying to trade away the Lin max deal based on his run (like Houston did to LA!). Could be a breakout, could be shit. Suddenly the stats start flying. Someone post the Grantland Lin chart and get the max contract from the copier. Sign while...
On the flip side, you have Jeremy Lin. Wonder what his PER was back when. Finish reading what I read before you spaz again, I said in my last post he may pan out.
So he's produced a few good games, big fucking deal. If he was such a rock star he'd have been a starter long before now. It's flavor of the month. He may pan out, but that list is a demonstration that he may not.