or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Wouldn't touch Yahoo with a 10 foot pole. It's a shitty company, so no amount of investor intervention is going to solve their fundamental problems.
Oh. No joking allowed.
A body of factual information you had no response for resorted you to the amorphous 'trolling' label as a way to save face. I'm not being provocative nor looking to string anyone along which defines trolling. If you would read the thread history, you'd see that I touted Butler here long before anyone had. You confuse trolling with the fact that I'm invested in the guy and feel he is worth acquiring.
Kobe stopper.
It's not a question of talent, it's that the team/fans hate him. Also, stories were present all season about his general attitude.
I can't decide. Who'd you rather have? Leonard or Pippen?
That's why its a LOTTERY. 2nd worst offers a probability of a higher pick. You said lower pick, and from my math 9 is lower than 1 or 2. But by all means, pick 5 "at worst" as a number that is both lower and makes you comfortable, but they only have a 55% chance at a top 3 and 15 teams have a mathematical chance at #1.Butler is an impact player that took a couple of years to emerge, not unlike Kwhai Leonard. You want to compare Russell year 1 stats on a suck ass team...
Needing the draft pick to fall your way, then you need to see that draft pick become a top 40 player within a reasonable time. A rudimentary statistical analysis would start to question your logic.The word "if" is a crafty devil... "if it's lower" why would Chicago give up Butler with the 9th pick on offer? You need to play the hand with the turn and the river to come and that means deal now.
A top 10 guy with great offensive efficiency, solid defensive stopper, and a great motor, and he's what, 25 or so? In return you trade away a guy everyone on the team hates and a chance at a top 10 player at some unknown point in the future?Of course you get Butler.
I don't think LA has a choice but to get rid of D'Angeslow after his video thing. Butler would be a heck of a prize, regardless of giving up the pick.