or Connect

Posts by idfnl

You mean DR? I didn't find it dull, it was fun watching Kyviat hold up MV, and the race lit up a bit when the last round of stops happened.Quali was actually kinda interesting. DR and Kimi was taking some gorgeous lines around that circuit.McLaren were the big disappointment, they should have been more competitive.
Lewis behind again. He didn't bother spraying any champagne on the podium... weenie. Brundle made his proclamation again and didn't pan out. Ricciardo needed 2 more laps. Ferrari produce some shit ass strategy. Why pit Kimi? Robbed of a podium.
For any Mcintosh product owners, you can get replacement bulbs for quite a few of the amps here: McIntosh replacement bulbs
You can get a small Unison Research integrated for close to that money and it's a reputable company. Oh, that setup comes with speakers? Very weary.
Depends on the room size, and what speakers you're asking it to drive. It's not an ideal amp for home theater. There are a lot of these china tube amps floating around now, I'd be suspect of their sound quality.Better options out there for what you need.
I visited San Francisco this summer for the first time, are all those homeless people wandering around part of this bandwagon too? Plenty of strength in numbers in that population.
That's true, but now it's at another level.
Getting to prod The City™ bandwagoners does provide some solace.
With GSW this loaded, I'm not sure there is much worth paying attention to. I suppose some players/teams will emerge, but I can't see how CLE can combat that firepower. And I can't see how any of those stories might develop enough intrigue to matter.
That seems like a lot of math to do when you're oiled up and it's a fair amount of investment for a minimal gain. I mean, $4? Free chicken wings? The markup on alcohol is laughable. If you have to think about this stuff, having drinks at home is much cheaper, then go out and milk a Miller Lite all night.