or Connect

Posts by idfnl

GreenFrog, take your emotional warrior bullshit to a Millennial safe space.
Twice, actually.There is no room for either sympathy or empathy in this space.
Did the big money have any sympathy for homeowners when they manipulated ratings agencies and leveraged credit default swaps exponentially? A lot of people should be in jail, but hey you can't judge, you should have empathy for the bonuses of criminals. Ackman seeks to eviscerate the other side of every trade he makes, if you want sympathy you're barking up the wrong tree. I have my own nest egg to think about, I don't give a shit about any number of Ackmans any more...
Yeah, how about some sympathy for the poor rich guy.
Apparently Canada needs some walls built.
Classic Bernie would be taking control of Apple thru bribery.
I'm a seller today, moving growth based etfs. Most of the money that shifted because of brexit is shifted. I'm not seeing any tailwinds.
Maybe dead on front, but from the side the Vette lines are more obvious
Isn't that the website that publishes 60 pictures of phony v-next iphones a month?
The difference between soccer and basketball is the sprinting. In soccer they cover much more distance but they do it at a different pace. Soccer player are generally more fit IMO, and basketball player's raw size plays a role in their endurance. Still, when you see some guys gassed at the end of the 1st, it does make you wonder. Back to fouling. It's the main reason the games have gotten so slow. A foul was originally intended as a punishment for a mistake. In it's...