or Connect

Posts by idfnl

I took a hit with CAT but I'm still up 17% on it. UA
FB baby, FB
I almost pulled the trigger on a biotech ETF, but couldn't figure out which one to do. I have not been watching anything new since that point. You?
Just read:In their pursuit of Kevin Love, the Bulls have reportedly offered the Wolves a package of Taj Gibson, Doug McDermott and Nikola Mirotic.It's a legitimate offer and according to SheridanHoops.com, the Wolves may actually prefer it to the Cavaliers' theoretical offer of Andrew Wiggins, Anthony Bennett and a future first-round pick. Neither team could include rookies for almost a month, as they can't be traded until 30 days after signing their rookie deals, but the...
Yeah, I'm loving that. The entire sector moved on the report.GILD has been weak lately, I trimmed 1/2 my position.FB reports after the bell, fingers crossed.
Holy shit... check out PBYI
Love to CLE is a much better fit than CHI. I agree with you, that was my point earlier, CHI wouldn't improve much with a deal like that. Losing Butler means losing your premier perimeter defender without a replacement. What good it is to have Love if you are giving up 20 more points a game in the frontcourt?
BIIB, TMO, BA all solid earnings. XLNX not so much.
MINN hasn't accepted such an offer. Gibson I'd trade but I wouldn't package Butler. They just got Gasol anyway. And you underestimate Butler, he's going into his 3rd year and has huge potential.