Posts by idfnl

It was a good movie. The writing was good and the story flowed nicely. It ended well, and Star Trek guy did a good job.What a bombastic piece of trash. Even my teenage kid called bullshit on it. Another boring and stupid formulaic thriller with enough twists that you wouldn't guess the outcome. "Based on the novel that shocked the world" -- pfff pfff pffff pffff pffffNot sure how that can be good. A formula film basically means you wasted your money consuming...
Here we go again with silicon valley pandering to the SJW crowd with their support for a some people stuck in airports. I have railed on this before, but the left wing activism in SV is out of control and getting worse. This time it's Tim Cook, GOOG founder Brin, Air b and b douchebag, some twit Microsoft exec + CEO, of course activist Zuckerburg, Elon Musk, Netflix's Reed Hastings, and some no name also-rans jumped in. Brin in particular went to the San Fran airport to...
Same can kinda be said for Carmelo.
Melo has never had any success other than personal stats, he's not a guy I'd want on my team. He has an ability to create a shot that kills off the flow of an offense and annoys his teammates. He's a good individual player, but doesn't improve a team enough to give up something valuable.Funny, his most productive period was with G Karl in Denver, and we know what Karl thinks...
Barista = millennial women's studies graduate.I've never had a "barista" make a coffee that didn't take way too long and wasn't way too strong.
Enes Kanter is an idiot
http://www.cbssports.com/nba/news/nba-all-star-game-2017-roster-westbrook-jordan-lowry-thomas-headline-reserves/
^^ If Bernie has a legacy, it's this
It would be a tragedy if Westbrook doesn't get the MVP. He deserved it like 2 years ago. I haven't see a guy with this kind of motor since Jordan.
My point exactly. It's worthless bluster. Mexico has been a beneficiary of cash exiting the US from illegals for decades, along with the fact that they don't have companies that make durable good, or much of anything for that matter, believing a boycott with have any value is magical thinking.Like it or not, the worst Mexico can do to the US is a bug bite. Taking the hit and paying for the wall would be the right move. They'll lose any form of trade battle big time. If...