or Connect

Posts by idfnl

I have an idea: if you can't afford it, then don't go. When I was a kid basketball camp was the local outdoor courts, and they were free.
Tiling that sounds expensive.
Baseball is boring, guys. So is golf.Wilt.
Did he get someone's balls again? Draymond Green has been arrested for assault on Sunday in East Lansing, according to MLive. We're waiting for more details on the situation, but this obviously doesn't sound good. "The police department is not confirming any arrest with that name," said Lt. Scott Wrigglesworth, the East Lansing police department Public Information Officer. "What I can confirm is that we did arrest a current NBA basketball player this weekend and he was...
I think Duncan should be judged a PF and not center. He transitioned there later in his career, but he was always a PF in my eyes.
Sorry... mistake. I bought Watermark, I got confused with the similar name Waterworks. It was Watermark, check them out.
Mark Cuban ate shit playing the same game.
I just did an addition, and the faucets for my double sink are Waterworks. They are very heavy and well made, feel solid to use, they are worth the money in my book.
Allen Crabbe the latest to get a lunatic contract. $75m for a bench player.
Indeed, how utterly ridiculous is it that when the green flag finally emerged, half the field dived in for inters. They ruin the racing with these nanny nanny safety rulings. Rosberg, he just has no chops in the wet. Verstappen is starting to edge out Ricciardo.