or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Quit because its unfair.I'd rather see young drivers in a 5 car team where you can really weight them up against #1 drivers.
Took a position in RRD today, juicy 6.1% dividend.
Maybe not 100% even, but right now 4 teams get 60% of the cash. You can't compete when you're fighting for the scraps. The other thing that strikes me as weird is that the money is also distributed based on what you did the last few years leading up to the current season.
I don't understand why the smaller teams just don't quit? All this moaning, why bother? The big teams control the revenue and the rules, I wouldn't get involved. There is lots of racing to be had. Sauber would do a great DTM team, Formula E, or a host of other formats, or start their own. Somehow F1 either needs to run 4 or 5 team with 4 or 5 cars, or they make room for smaller teams to survive. Watching smaller teams getting blue flagged to death, 4 seconds off the...
My father had a Vega GT back in the 70s. Red with big white stripes down the middle. White interior. He wrecked it like 6 months after buying it. He was never much of a driver.My favorite was a family friend that had a Datsun Maxima (before it was Nissan) and it had "Fuel Injection" on the back under "Maxima".
MB is expending an awful lot of time and effort into making people look like someone they're not. It's not in tune with their historical reputation.In a different way Porsche is falling victim to this. That Macan is a completely unnecessary car, not to mention looking like an AMC Pacer.
Good, its the best spot.Yeah, 10 of 15 years ago when I went there were plenty of places to sit with gen admission, that entire hill on the turn 1 / 2 complex was open seating. And you could find lots of spots in other areas.F1 wants to grind every penny out of you with those outrageous ticket prices, and forcing everyone into a grandstand is a good way to do it.
I've been 4 times, but not in over a decade so I can't say how much the open seating tickets have been limited now.The best place to sit is the hairpin.It's great to spend a day, perhaps the Friday practices, wandering the track for different vantage points, then use your grandstand seat for Sat/Sunday.
BMW, Audi, Opel, VW, etc aren't going nearly as far. Get your point, it gets ridiculous to get a 2 and 4 series BMW, come on, you couldnt deal with a 3 or 5?
Mercedes has too many classes. As a kid it was C, D, E and S. Sensible right? A guy could pass one on the street and understand hey that fucker's rich, that guy is upper MC, etc.Now we have G, GLA, SLA, SL, C, CL, CLS, CLR, CS, E, CLE, S, SL, SR, SLK, oh and GL, A and B and they AMG all of them at one point. Google renamed to Alphabet... that was meant for Merc who missed it's moment to properly characterize this bullshit.And oh my lordy lord... I've seen this abysmal...