or Connect

Posts by idfnl

I really liked Malaysia as a TV race, the 2 long straits were always interesting tactical spots. Losing Singapore would really suck. Guess they want more dictator petro states to host races.
I listened to the Woj interview with Embiid, not sure why he's so "great" and a sought after interview. Just sounds like another big oaf to me.
Wish it was in English, but wow, what a drive. Properly made video that shows the setup corners before the pass.
He looks more open minded than surprised
I'm unsubscribing from the Simmons podcast. All they talk about is betting and the NFL. It's boring as fuck. I end up scanning 3/4 of the way thru it for any hint of B-Ball. Then all I hear is Joe House whine about the Wizards.
And the jokes were bad.
Maybe its their safe space.
The Grand Tour is out, which is the show by the old top gear hosts. Watched the first ep, it's indistinguishable from the old show. Unfortunately this includes all the foolishness of sliding the cars sideways too much.
My reference was mostly historicalhttps://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phoebus_cartelThough LEDs have a planned lifespan too
Light bulbs are one of the greatest rackets in history