or Connect

Posts by idfnl

AAPL is a mature company so that watch won't do anything transformative. It's still a stock worth holding long term, which I do. For new money, I'd buy at the current level if it were a 5 year investment min. I'm also not convinced it will sell that well.
That's an old AAPL game to manufacture the perception of high demand. Intentional limited quantity followed by some press release with "sold out" in it, they've been doing it for years. I wouldn't give it much thought.
Chicago scored 11 points in the first quarter, it was looking like a 56-59 final score, thankfully the game improved. It's been an entertaining 2 games. The Bucks don't have a chance, but they do play entertaining ball. Giannis, for all his growth, regressed last night. I hope Mirotic isn't hurt, they guy is fun to watch.Credit NO for making a game of it. Evans hobbling and no Holiday, they're competitive. Davis needs to take better shots, and get more of them. He...
It was a BBC interview. I didn't read a follow up question, but I'd hardly want the person that he nominated.
Re Kyvat, it's 4 races into the season and he's been soundly beaten at every race, also destroyed in quali save for Sepang. It's not a close battle. You don't see elite drivers having this problem, even over a 4 race stretch, and RBR want Verstappen in that seat ASAP, maybe as soon as next season. Kyvat sees the writing, can't match Ricciardo, and is starting to falter. We've seen over and over that Marco doesn't wait for talent, he won't here.Button is glad to still...
BKY - ATL had no business being as close as it was, that Schroderer kid has a future, he has a Bobby/Reggie Jackson style play but he's quicker and more invested, I really like him. Unfortunately, ATL is exposed for it's regular season deficiencies, and an eventual matchup against CLE/CHI will prly end badly for them. They are one 7' that plays 24 mins away from a title contender.
Brad Stevens might have initiated the new buzzphrase of "coaches that make players better" as noted by Grantland (Simmons/Lowe/et al) -but they're right beside the cringe inducing buzzwords... Zoeller effective? Whodathought. And keeping Isiah (vomit inducing name) Thomas on the bench when 90% of coaches wudda moved him into the starting lineup? Regardless of the score, Boston have a great, great Phil/Pop/Red type coach. I'd want him running my squad over everyone...
I'm prly wrong about HOU - DAL. Harden can indeed impose his will, and "playoff" Rondo looks improbable. D "max money" Howard looked terrible, but Dallas just doesn't have the combinations to make it a series. The battle of the analytics seems trumped by James Harden, who I might be wrong about as MVP. Dallas looked owned in G1, only Carlisle can save them now. Good coaching by McHale, Terrence Jones and Terry especially.
CHI - MIL looks the most entertaining series of the 1st round to me. I liked the mix of refinement and upstart. The bucks have such an interesting group, I suppose Jason Kidd is providing the veteran leadership (suddenly coveted by members of the NBA thread mafia), they've become hard to handle. For the Bulls, Rose looked really good, though he has the face of a 15 year veteran now, he worked hard, and CHI in general has a great mix, especially for playoff contention. ...
As much as you are about Nicos It was a much better race. Super surprised of the cliff drop in form from the Torro Rosso.Kyvat looks outmatched, this is a classic situation where you are getting completely schooled and you start to over-drive the car and end up slowing down. I am starting to believe Ricciardo is the only guy on the grid that can match Hamilton, he is destroying Kyvat, so much so that he might not have a drive next season.LOL at the no-champagne bubbly...