or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Down 350 pre-market. I'm a buyer today, show me some bargains.
I've developed a complete set of 13 pieces of 1/4" thick acrylic BOW TIE SEWING PATTERNS Total of 11 Patterns + 2 Extensions - Superb Quality, no finer set available in the world Thick 1/4" acrylic is heavy, dense, scratch resistant and durable. Hand made in USA. I've gone to great lengths to include every design feature thinkable. The set is designed to snap together, so one pattern needs 2 and only 2 extensions. Try one out, or buy a few I'll price accordingly. A 3...
Thanks, I see it now. I don't recall it being that way in the past. Glad it works.
I think they had more power in the bag, but no reliability. I think they're still running way below the engine max, so I don't think it's a question of the engine just not having the power, I think it's there, but can't do it with any reliability at the limit.
Is the blocked bidders list functionality hosed? I just tried to add an idiot to the list, but when I go right back and look at it, the name is not there. Can someone add a random user to their list and then look at your list again, is that user there? When I do it, the user I just added is not there.
I do too. I slag the guy for his tentative attitude, but this stuff is serious.
I could have written that for you so it was funny.
While this is all speculative, judging by the way Rose is cautious about his knee, I have trouble seeing how he'd take a risk like that. I give gold diggers much less credibility.
Tried to find this with no luck. You have the link to is somewhere?
Heh. I've done this a few times. Happens when you copy listings and aren't focused. Strange part is that they've sold.