or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Why, Balestre?
Ted Kravitz said it best during the Notebook: It's hard seeing this constant rule jiggering in G Villeneuve or Senna's dayThat car and crane was way off track. That was always a localized double yellow.
There are too many lawyers.
Not much of a race. Rosberb flubbed the 1st corner, should have kept the inside line. After that he was playing for 2nd the whole way. During quali and the race, please stop showing us this Vonn chick. Why the fucking earth do we care? Ugh. Alonso doing wonders in that Macca. Lotta "USA! USA!" wankers in that crowd. Red Bull got outsmarted on that VSC pit stop. Didn't need the VSC, that car was miles off the track. Charlie Whiting needs to go. He's the one...
Max Barnes! Pre-season of a lifetime. 1-9 in his last outing. Mavees have themselves a star.
If I was a doctor, I don't think I'd readily admit I'm a chicken and afraid of lawyers.Indeed, even more reason not to take risks. And malpractice insurance is not required of an MD, in fact it's a growing trend to go without.This is certainly another factor... but 17 years? It doesn't account for that large a gap.Often not, but modernization can have the reverse effect. I see this in my field constantly. The technology moves faster than any single person can keep up...
Nanny racing. Now you can't move under braking. Just move over and let everyone thru.
What makes you say that? Anything new can easily turn into "unproven", "risky" and "non-standard" in a court room. I'm sure there are other factors, but don't discount the fear of malpractice.
Prop 61 in California is already on the ballot.