or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Don't even know why you have to bother explaining this to people. Really. Harden's crap is obvious, and unwatchable. He plays with the specific intent to get to the foul line as much as possible, and (not incl hack-a) leads the league in this pedantic style of play. Harden's the Lawyerdad of the NBA.In other news, I just read the Rockets won. Surprised. I can't stand either team, but at least the Clippers play with some flow. Great. More 3 hours games. The only...
Guy at the peak of his powers. That was special. Just stop gnawing the mouthpiece.
Guy at the peak of his powers. That was special. Just stop gnawing the mouthpiece.
The Hawks have a better chance to make a finals matchup competitive.
Wanted to see it be CHIs year, but I can get behind the Hawks. I thought it would be a ATL/CHI - GSW finals, which all told ATL would be better suited to go against the Warriors.
He'd dirty the outside of the fabric thru misses.
Thomas seems more like a terrible person than just a terrible executive.
The Bulls are in trouble next season without some luck. They just can't score consistently.
Looks to me like he was expecting him to catch the lob in the air.
Yeah, but you didn't address the point, do you want to watch a race with 8 cars? If all those manufacturers were that willing, they'd be there, but they come and leave the sport because not winning is bad for their reputation... Toyota, BMW, Ford, Peugeot, it's considered negative for their brand.