or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Do we have the last 2 for the fantasy league? We need to schedule a draft.
I got in and out and made a little money. Not worth considering again.
As observers, we'll never know the truth. It's pretty obvious Matt Barnes can't let it go, and he's had enough incidents both on an off the court to warrant the guy getting some professional help.
If so, he shows up and 10 people were there hanging out. Nobody getting smashed on the kitchen counter. So what happens next wouldn't really make sense.
Fight club was a while ago. Since then she hasn't done herself any favors. Sounded like a recent thing.Matt Barnes is trying to make it sound like he just happened to be stopping by and discovered Fisher at the house. Kind of a wild coincidence. That woman is probably a maintenance nightmare, but he's not doing himself any favors.
Standing pat right now
Never heard of her. After a brief Google I learned he was in bed with a plastic surgery billboard, in your mind that makes him a coxman. In mine, $300 badly invested in an hour of dry triangle.
I've posted an update:http://www.cutterandtailor.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=3852#entry44419
Calling today optimistic is kinda optimistic.
Not sure which F1 you're watching, but it's already this way. All the cars look the same. Most cars on the grid use customer engines. Building a tub is not that hard anymore. They basically use all the same design tools and buy most parts like brakes, rims, and many electronics. It's cheaper to go this route. In the late 80s and early 90s you could afford it. What Williams did with their Prost era cars may never be repeated, that car would probably cost $800m to...