or Connect

Posts by idfnl

I held back the boredom and sat thru an NCAA game to watch this Ben Simmons kid at LSU, he's crazy special. And omg is college ball awful. Definitely the next iteration of the 5 position player and belongs in the starting lineup of any NBA team -shouldn't be wasting away in college risking career ending injuries.
Almost as inversely impressive as Kobe going 1-14.
"We're down 30-11 after 1 quarter to GSW" ?
Wont last when Carmelo gets hurt, which he will.
Goddam do I miss that guy. That behind the back to Webber at around 1 min was incredible. And those slip passes to Divac, amazing.It's too bad the game is so fast now that it won't allow for gen 3 of Pete Marovich / J Will.
Steph was doing his thing, but I think the story of the night was watching Giannis go at Cleveland and especially Lebron. He's clearly their best player, and now looks like the leader of the team. Edit: LOL, the other story is how Doc got outcoached by Luke Walton.
I think the #1 pick next year has been decided. Move over Giannis, we have a new 6-11 pg in town.
Quite interesting. It reminds me of how affected Webber was vs Vettel when the new Pirelli tire was introduced.I don't pay too much attention to the championship, actually. Unless of course it's very close which most years it's not. If a guy starts to look inevitable I unplug from the WDC.That race in Brazil has a case for being the most boring race of the entire season. Sochi the most generally awful.A convergence of factors make this season a forget-fest. Macca...
I'm now convinced I can get by Gordon Hayward.
Who isLink or vid or something?