or Connect

Posts by idfnl

40's. Risk profile is mitigation thru diversification, moderate to moderately high risk. I like to own smaller amounts of a larger number of stocks, way more than most would own. I have about 80 different positions now. My favorite strategy is to sell profits and keep free shares. Playing with the houses money really shifts your risk tolerance and keeps you on top of the stocks price movement, giving you new entry points because you follow it, EPZM being a good...
Interesting. You're really into blue chips. Never heard of LO, but now I understand... cigarette company name change.You kept MDLZ after the spinoff... I sold mine but still hold KRFT. We overlap on BAC as well, but otherwise that's it.
Out of curiosity, what did you dump?
If we are talking past each other, then I've misunderstood. I think the point I was making to an extent is that index/passive funds are great, but they don't always reflect the risk profile you want.If I was 23, a fair percentage of my money in an index fund makes sense, but if I was 65, I am more focused on income and don't want to take the risk of another '08.You're right to a degree, if you're asking, going passive is an option, but when in investing history have you...
That number is above 90% for sure.To me personally, beating the market is a goal, but it's not always the goal of a fund manager. Some manage a fund for dividend return, low risk, bonds, and every flavor of trading you can think of such as international, country specific, commodity, etc. Perhaps I'm being a bit misleading and myopic to suggest they can't beat the market when it's not always the goal.It's probably more accurate to say they attempt to beat each other in...
Bought TD after market yesterday. KITE must have some large scale institutional buying as it moves sideways for hours and then pops like 4% in a matter of a few minutes under huge volume spikes. Then it trails down from that move to find support. I've seen this happen 3 days in a row.
Useful here until someone disagrees w your taste, which according to you is perfect.This comment should be directed at moderation. Someone deleted a bunch of posts when he returned to the thread after the grand self imposed exile ended. He was criticized for the return, which was deleted... moderation here seems to believe the abuse is acceptable in exchange for content because no subsequent off topic material has suffered the same fate. How about they be mutually...
Based on the price a few days ago. It was an FYI in case anyone is looking for an entry point, it's down about $3 from its all time high Tues. This stock has some serious momentum at the moment and looks like it'll beat that high should geopolitical stuff not get in the way. That last earnings report was strait A's.
Oh, , and here I was thinking that calling people pieces of shit, retards, fuckers and whatever else was the derailing element. I guess you just told me how it is.So in light of these newfangled facts, you're a stupid and insufferable fuckwad. I'm back on topic now.
2 or 3 days of FB trading down. For any looking to get in, this represents a small discount. Out of my GPRO trade, so glad it recovered after that earnings report, and make .5% to boot, ha ha. Now just 17% to go to get out of TWTR.