or Connect

Posts by idfnl

Or andre miller
I have one, and I like it. Anything 3 and under is game.
They seem like they'd crumble like toothpicks don't they?
It was a funny sight at the bus. Rondo was walking around with his hands in his pockets waiting for the fight to go down, the clown.
Great career, solid representative for the sport and a guy that you never heard anything negative about off court.
Claw back provisions are nice, but unless jail time is a real possibility, this will continue.Good point, though. I'm not educated on the subject. If I was her, I'd be mattressing that cash as fast as the ATM will let me withdraw it.
I heard pieces of the senate hearing, apparently they "let her retire" so she could keep the cash.
Stupids will always pay monthly fees for bank accounts, sap all their money away in cc interest, and give their money away in mortgages and HE-LOC. No shortage of stupids = safe investment.
The best way to deal with these "institutions" is to walk away from them. Virtually every reputable credit union out there has a way for you in the door thru joining some club or something.
Funny why you never hear this shit from Credit Unions.I'd never have an account at one of these big corpo banks, and this is more evidence why.My view doesn't change my stance towards WFC as an investment, but as a consumer I'd steer clear.