or Connect

Posts by mrchapel

Their salesman are nothing more than hounds. My local Nordstrom often have female employees working in the Men's Department. Some of the "suggestions" from them are often inane and they lack the appropriate knowledge to properly assist me. I typically only look there if I am bored and waiting for my wife or to get some ideas for shirt/tie color combinations (which are sometimes well thought out -- if only the same employees who do the staging also do the sales, it might be...
Quote: Originally Posted by spence I'm usually a 12D as well and size down 1/2 size with this shoe as the last is very long. So it's a Polo 11-1/2 for me. I agree it's a good deal on a great shoe. -spence True, the last is a bit long, although I didn't think it was exorbitantly long or anything. Others might disagree though.
Quote: Originally Posted by matadorpoeta eternal sunshine of the spotless mind. i like the director so expected good things, but i turned it off about 1/2 an hour into it. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind is a beautiful movie, though it did take me a second viewing to appreciate it. I had to just let go of my concerns and just focus on the movie. Once I did that, it was more enjoyable.
Generally speaking, the Tellman's fit true to size. I typically wear a 12D or 12E, and the 12D Tellman I got fit nice and close, a little tight, but I'm sure after a few wearings the stiff leather will loosen up. This seems like a reasonable deal considering the Tellman's are not easy shoes to find anymore.
The Blob.
FYI, if you tried to order on Saturday but could not, on AAAC their IT person said to email Customer Service for the discount.
Microsoft SharePoint.
PM sent.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS No ... he wasn't. He worked our standard office hours ... 8:30 to 4:30*. Moreover, he usually arrived a few minutes late ... took a bit more than an hour for lunch ... and left a few minutes early. He really wasn't his resume ... which implied dedicated professional. * Correction: I should have said he was turning in 7 hours of billable time a day ... as our work day is 7 billable hours. With 8 hours I was...
Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf $18 sounds excessive. Perhaps this is a function of location. My tailor charges $16 to take in the sides and slim the sleeves as well. I'm thinking it could be. I'm not sure I will return to this tailor; usually I am helped by an older very direct, no non-sense woman. This time I was helped by someone closer to my age who had a minimal understanding of English. I think these tailors are from Hungary...