or Connect

Posts by mrchapel

Anyone have recommendations for some thick socks for boots?
Damn! Hope you have a speedy recovery. At this point I'd say you're bound to get some good karma. Don't let the world beat you down.
So, are their flannels worth the $102 price tag (40% discount + 15% discount + tax + $8.00 shipping)? How does their sizing usually work? Is it true-to-size?
Quote: Originally Posted by GlenCoe Cool look. Who makes the shirt?
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 Dreary rainy cold (relatively ... to my midwest folks) day in the A ... Deets and Back Fit Shots (motivated by the "show me your backs" thread...lol) ... Trini, Bris and Spoo ... How's the moisturization? Killing it here! Excellent ensemble.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pastafarian Ya I'd wait till thanksgiving weekend. Loads of great deals then. Where are you? Thanks for the tip. Los Angeles area.
Usually at the end of the show they list the "wardrobe provided by". I can't recall at the moment who provides it, but that would be a good starting point.
Fugly. And the fit is all off. Maybe they didn't have the right sizes for the model.
Generally speaking I'd say that's good advice. Leather jackets should be worn tight, and I think that's the way it's intended. As usual, depends on who makes it. I'm in the market for a leather jacket, but am having a hard time finding a decent deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by voxsartoria My target was 45, but three years late is not too bad. - B What was your profession?