or Connect

Posts by VolsVolsVols

Ladies and gentlemen, please direct your attention to the bartender from British Columbia who considers himself to be the epitome of posh!
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda Here we see the emperor brag about his new clothes. A fan of economy cars mocking me for being a fan of Tennessee... hilarious.
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Hilarious. Next time I take a dump remind me to book a trip to Tennessee. Is that because your Third World country still doesn't have indoor plumbing?
Quote: Originally Posted by whodini Congratulations on jeans that are no longer 100% US... Pack your bags to China, you commie. Or some other hellhole such as Costa Rica.
Quote: Originally Posted by icanfly012 Has anyone tried any of the Boys' sizes? The small and extra small are kind of big for me. You're not going to fit into anything sold at Crewcuts.
I would like to report that Mauro has been very pleasant towards me via private message. Now, this doesn't change the fact that my jeans have now split entirely down the inseam and are no longer wearable in the least, but I suppose it's a decent consolation.
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda Half correct with Stanford although I suppose UCLA was a decent guess. And the other school stands head and shoulders above Tennessee in "real sports". If we are being fair, another school from your bumblefuck state, Vandy, is the only team in the history of college football to hold a wining record against them with 6 or more games played. Ouch, tough luck. I mean, I would have given you some credit if you...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda Really, because I have attended not one but two. (not that thats saying much there are quite literally dozens to pick from) In fact in terms of "athletic repute" as you termed it, they rank an undisputed #1 and #2 overall going by the national standard of ranking overall sports performance. These two schools can be easily named from that information alone. I'll let you wrap up fucking your cousin and removing your...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda If you were a Volunteers fan you would be a whiny miserable little cunt too. They almost lost to Northern Illinois for fucks sake and as an encore they lost to 4-8 Wyoming. I'd be suicidal if I was this dipshit. I would be thoroughly surprised if you were a fan of a school boasting more athletic repute than Tennessee.
You should invest in a Panasonic Toughbook or maybe an iPhone.