or Connect

Posts by TEPLimey

Did anyone honestly think this wouldn't get screwed up? We had people on this site asking for the potential promotion code to be published online before this deal was even confirmed. At any rate, I still have a high regard for TRL through this whole effort. Their customer service has put them on the map for me for buying my shirts. Now, maybe we should take TRL up on something else. Hereward wrote, "[i]f we were talking shirts, it would be a completely different...
Quote: Originally Posted by stickshift I also like Arnold's book "The New Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding"...lots of great info in there. For pure techniques and exercises, this is pretty much the definitive guide, IMO. I would supplement Arnold's book with a guide to nutrition and something on building core strength.
Shower, shave, dress (suit and tie), make lunch, make breakfast, pack gym bag, etc. all adds up to about 40-45 minutes in the morning before work.
Quote: Originally Posted by rnoldh As some of you know I live in Houston, and I go to Mexico often. Primarily to the border. But I've been to many of the tourist spots ( Acapulpo, Puerto Vallarta, Cozumel, Cancun ) as well as Monterrey and Guadalajara too. I love the Mexican people and I think it's a great but poor country. Today, I saw this happened in Acapulco. Granted no tourists were killed but Acapulco is extremely important to Mexico's...
I scored a TM Lewin tux and another suit for ~$490 delivered. A very reasonable price, IMO. I look forward to receiving them and will let you all know what I think when they arrive.
Thanks for the advise! Much appreciated.
I am thinking about buying a dinner jacket / pants from TM Lewin for a black tie wedding (and later for use at my own wedding) from TM Lewin. It seems like a very good price (200 GBP) for the pair. Is the quality any good? Otherwise I am probably going to go with Tyrwhitt for slightly more. I don't plan on attending a ton of formal events in the near future, so I don't want to sink hundreds (or thousands) of dollars into formal wear. Link: ...
Quote: Originally Posted by origenesprit Thanks guys. This is an early version of the Terminator. Note the wires connecting his balls to his pocket and his hand made of plastic water bottle. No wonder the humans win the war in the end.
Purple tie, purple suit. This combination is particularly useful when fighting Batman.
If you wouldn't mind returning that tux and getting a 42R, I would very much appreciate it.