or Connect

Posts by TEPLimey

Although traditionally a dinner jacket should not be worn during the day, the common practice in modern times is that this is not really a hard and fast rule anymore. For the most part, at least in the US, this rule is entirely ignored for weddings with evening receptions. As such, I don't see any problem with you wearing a DJ, particularly since white-tie may simply be too formal for your wedding. As far a DJ go, you seem to be on the right track. Single button,...
I just traveled internationally using a new B&R 22" rollerboard ( http://www.briggs-riley.com/category...rment-Bag_U475 ) and could not have been more thrilled with the ease of travel and surprising amount of stuff I could fit in there. Highly recommended. I also recently purchased a Red Oxx Air Boss which looks pretty awesome for long weekends, although I haven't the opportunity to use it yet.
Quote: Originally Posted by nahneun What the fuck is wrong with you guys? It's fucking pizza, not fucking foie gras. Allow me to reiterate: Pizza is like sex. Even when it's bad, it's still pretty good. And just like sex, why settle for bad when you can get good with just a tad more effort? Or, more importantly, why discuss the bad on a board where most people get good regularly? You don't see people starting threads entitled "The...
"The New Dominos Pizza is Great" ? This must be the unStyleForum
Thanks for the recommendations, guys. Much appreciated.
My sister-in-law needs a good dinner recommendation in the Kensington/Chelsea area of London. She's not too adventurous with food, but isn't particularly picky. Does anyone have any thoughts on where I can send her that isn't absurdly priced in the South Ken. area or nearby? Thanks in advance!
Myers is good, but Ron Barrilitos Three Star is better.
Enzo Sartori does a MTM fully canvassed suit starting around there. 8 weeks for delivery. I believe it is actually made in HK, but unless you're one to care about the "Made In" tag regardless of construction quality, then that shouldn't matter much. They carry Zenga super 120s and like fabrics in that price range. I have the NY rep's contact info if you would like to PM me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Suicmez I do understand. That was Ron's response to the statistic in the movie. Figured people would catch on, but this is the internet I understood it, at least.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rod Has anyone ever tried Gran Patron Bordeos? Overpriced maybe? http://www.tequila.net/tequila-revie...ila-anejo.html Never tried it but I can pretty much promise you that if it says "Patron" it is overpriced. For $500 you could get a bottle of Casa Noble 5-year, El Tesoro 70the Anniversario, DJ 1942, Jose Cuervo Reserva de La Familia, Chinaco Anejo (black) and a Siete Leguas Anejo and still probably have some...