or Connect

Posts by Vogizzle

Thank you for the reply. I'm going to contact MT as well as see what they say.
Hi all, I've order several shirts from MT and recently noticed an issue where the yoke area rolls up near the collar. It drives me nuts. Which measurements should I alter to correct this issue? I'd also be interested in hearing comments about the rest of the shirt fit. I plan to order about 6 shirts this weekend. Thank you for any help you can provide. Cheers Neck issue. It's hard to get a good pic doing it myself. As you can see, the shoulder/yoke area folds upward...
Anyone?
Hi all, I've order several shirts from MT and recently noticed an issue where the yoke area rolls up near the collar. It drives me nuts. Which measurements should I alter to correct this issue? I'd also be interested in hearing comments about the rest of the shirt fit. I plan to order about 6 shirts this weekend. Thank you for any help you can provide. Cheers Neck issue. It's hard to get a good pic doing it myself. As you can see, the shoulder/yoke area folds upward...
Any chance of getting some pictures of the actual suit? Would you ship to Canada?
Any active coupons for SF members?
If something falls through on the black PAs let me know as I'm very interested as long as you can ship to Canada.
Will order tonight, thanks!
I can't decide between T202 and T207. Any advice?
Any active codes for SF users?