or Connect

Posts by Vogizzle

Thank you for the reply. I'm going to contact MT as well as see what they say.
Hi all, I've order several shirts from MT and recently noticed an issue where the yoke area rolls up near the collar. It drives me nuts. Which measurements should I alter to correct this issue? I'd also be interested in hearing comments about the rest of the shirt fit. I plan to order about 6 shirts this weekend. Thank you for any help you can provide. Cheers Neck issue. It's hard to get a good pic doing it myself. As you can see, the shoulder/yoke area folds upward...
Anyone?
Hi all, I've order several shirts from MT and recently noticed an issue where the yoke area rolls up near the collar. It drives me nuts. Which measurements should I alter to correct this issue? I'd also be interested in hearing comments about the rest of the shirt fit. I plan to order about 6 shirts this weekend. Thank you for any help you can provide. Cheers Neck issue. It's hard to get a good pic doing it myself. As you can see, the shoulder/yoke area folds upward...
Any chance of getting some pictures of the actual suit? Would you ship to Canada?
If something falls through on the black PAs let me know as I'm very interested as long as you can ship to Canada.
Will order tonight, thanks!
I can't decide between T202 and T207. Any advice?
Quote: Originally Posted by rjt65 finally Got down to the Clarks outlet store in one of 2 relatively local Tanger outlets in Long Island saw all the desert and wallabe's very nice but bought a brown pair of clarks Winnetka Boots (Brooks Bros. factory outlet gr8 sales sport-coat some slacks, Allen edmunds factory store got nice beurgundy loafer) the pictures online do not so this boot justice imo--- they look mucho nicer in person and...
Quote: Originally Posted by phxlawstudent Looks like a dirty pair of Taupes to me. this is correct, my 1 year old Taupes look the exact same.