or Connect

Posts by Wallcloud

Good signing by Bears. I predict 7 consecutive Super Bowl runs. Seriously though, I have to believe that the contract is going to be pretty team friendly when it comes to salary cap hit. As someone who lived through the "rex is our quarterback" years, this signing comes as a relief. While I am certain there will be controversial moments over the next few years I think that this signing will be looked back on as a good thing. Hopefully they can get the defense to average...
Got my confirmation email before the site had loaded my completed transaction. LOL! 2 new ties and a PS headed my way!
Any thoughts of a loafer as we head toward spring? I would be interested in some type of cordovan or a cinnamon colored suede
Steve don't send out that cordovan blucher (?) on the rain last without finalizing my spot!
Got that same tie from my wife. Has a very nice heavy feel to it.
Is it white, male privilege?
That saddle on the rain last has my interest. Would also be onterested in a cordovan loafer for summer.
The wish list feature is your friend and enemy I bought this within moments of it being restocked
New Pub sweater got here! I am a 46 L for reference. This thing is sumptuous!