or Connect

Posts by Wallcloud

I am wanting to buy a cappucino, esspresso, latte "one touch" style machine. I have been looking at this delonghi model. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZDNKU6/sr=1-5/qid=1412871747/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1412871747&sr=1-5 Anyone have any experience with it? Any recommendations in that price range?
You tiny footed bastards are so lucky. Always a good selection. Size 13 e us rarely comes along.
How does that shirt fit?
How do I know if my posting up is successful? What reaction should I look for from females in the area? When does a gentleman come out of his post and advance upon an interested woman?
Grey suede chelseas!! What has been seen cannot be unseen.... navigate away!!!!! Do not reach for wallet!!
Perhaps the Toronto team should be named after a team not already in existence? Something patriotic would be nice. The Canadiens perhaps.
His best dressed real man applications are legendary.
Thanks for the answers about the denim a few pages back. About to take the jump. Can anyone comment on the versatility of the Niche Blue loose-knit cotton short sleeve pocket sweater? Is this a summer thing? Is it more of a cool nights shirt? I am intrigued i just am unsure of how I would use it.
My wife and I are leaving illinois in the next 6 months. It is really amazing that it sucks so bad. So much potential, so squandered.
we have all been there