or Connect

Posts by Wallcloud

LOL! i actually ended up going this route. Keeping my cash though.
I am having a hard time finding any info on the Xim last. Anyone have any experience with it?
A gentleman may also choose to wear a ring on other appendages. Gentleman of good taste will know what I am talking about.
Thanks. Any problem with using Delonghi?
After reading the last 3 pages, i feel like I am in way over my head in this thread. Maybe that means this is the best place to ask this question. I am wanting to buy a cappucino, esspresso, latte "one touch" style machine. I have been looking at this delonghi...
It isnt. This seemed like a thread with lots of coffee maker talk, thought it might be a good place for that question. I guess I will put it in the coffee thread instead.
I am wanting to buy a cappucino, esspresso, latte "one touch" style machine. I have been looking at this delonghi model. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B003ZDNKU6/sr=1-5/qid=1412871747/ref=olp_product_details?ie=UTF8&me=&qid=1412871747&sr=1-5 Anyone have any experience with it? Any recommendations in that price range?
You tiny footed bastards are so lucky. Always a good selection. Size 13 e us rarely comes along.
How does that shirt fit?
How do I know if my posting up is successful? What reaction should I look for from females in the area? When does a gentleman come out of his post and advance upon an interested woman?