or Connect

Posts by Wallcloud

I second
I think the fox suede would be great. Below is a picture for those interested.
that forest last split toe loafer sounds good to me. I would be quite interested..
I came into this thread hoping there would be loafer conversation. I was not disappointed. I would however prefer to have the loafer in brown leather. If suede is to be insisted upon I would be interested in a lighter color than navy or dark green. Something in the cinnamon range would be perfect.
LOL! i actually ended up going this route. Keeping my cash though.
I am having a hard time finding any info on the Xim last. Anyone have any experience with it?
A gentleman may also choose to wear a ring on other appendages. Gentleman of good taste will know what I am talking about.
Thanks. Any problem with using Delonghi?
After reading the last 3 pages, i feel like I am in way over my head in this thread. Maybe that means this is the best place to ask this question. I am wanting to buy a cappucino, esspresso, latte "one touch" style machine. I have been looking at this delonghi...
It isnt. This seemed like a thread with lots of coffee maker talk, thought it might be a good place for that question. I guess I will put it in the coffee thread instead.