or Connect

Posts by Wallcloud

You tiny footed bastards are so lucky. Always a good selection. Size 13 e us rarely comes along.
How does that shirt fit?
How do I know if my posting up is successful? What reaction should I look for from females in the area? When does a gentleman come out of his post and advance upon an interested woman?
Grey suede chelseas!! What has been seen cannot be unseen.... navigate away!!!!! Do not reach for wallet!!
Perhaps the Toronto team should be named after a team not already in existence? Something patriotic would be nice. The Canadiens perhaps.
His best dressed real man applications are legendary.
Thanks for the answers about the denim a few pages back. About to take the jump. Can anyone comment on the versatility of the Niche Blue loose-knit cotton short sleeve pocket sweater? Is this a summer thing? Is it more of a cool nights shirt? I am intrigued i just am unsure of how I would use it.
My wife and I are leaving illinois in the next 6 months. It is really amazing that it sucks so bad. So much potential, so squandered.
we have all been there
This may be a problem that is common here on the CM side of SF so I am just gonna ask here. I know nothing about jeans. There I said it. Can someone please just tell me what Big John jeans I should try? I am 6'5" and 235 lbs. I dont know how they should fit, I dont know anything about dye or raw denim or unadulterated Japanese selvedge. I have one pair of jeans that are covered in chainsaw grease and ball sweat. I will only wear jeans a few times a month and I dont want to...