or Connect

Posts by subdivide

That jacket doesn't actually have a selvedge line anywhere.
ok
Nice work! Excellent photos - really fun to compare these colors. Thanks for sharing.
Here's one of the finest staple pieces that RRL makes - the shaker wool shawl sweater. Super heavy duty and durable. I own the exact same one and unlike past (and present) iterations they really nailed the sizing dimensions that season (Fall 2013). I'm still looking for the heather gray version. http://www.ebay.com/itm/RRL-Double-RL-Ralph-Lauren-Wool-Shawl-Neck-Cardigan-Sweater-Mens-Medium-Black-/141633730014?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item20fa0735de
It's a basic tweed that contrasts nicely with blue / indigo stuff. The heavier wool should be paired with denim and a more textural shirt. The color is neutral enough that you don't just have to stick with blue. I'd say wear it with a chambray shirt, jeans, and a pair of leather boots.Can you provide measurements for the size Large? I'd guess the chest laid flat is between 21 and 23" across, but I'd appreciate confirmation. Thanks!
I've been looking for this henley from Fall 2013 - anyone got one in size small that you'd like to sell / trade?
Can't say I wear mine all that often, but I'd agree with you - these don't seem like they're going to fade much.
pm sent yesterday about Brunello jacket 1!
Oops! Industrie Denim's stack of Spring 2014's sulphur-dyed low straights shows that it doesn't pay to leave these jeans in direct sunlight... looks like a psychotic reaction going on with that wash:
Ralph / Rowlf "When you've been tickling the ivories as long as I have, you've seen a broken heart for every drop of rain, a shattered dream for every falling star." ...or you may have seen a jacket so butt ugly it'd make a piano-playing muppet cry.