or Connect

Posts by cmsmith

Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six What the hell happened to progressive times? Your beezy can pay for her own jawnz. She does, that was more in reference to shopping for her (xmas/bdays etc) as now that her clothing taste is more refined I end up spending more. Sorry, worded the first post poorly.
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six The urge to dress your SO is well nigh irresistible if you're a type A geek like... well, all of us. Agreed; shopping with and for her is fun. Watching her become a clothing geek is equally rewarding, and tough on the wallet.
Our Legacy Wings + Horns Grenson Club Monaco
Quote: Originally Posted by driveslowk our legacy That OL cardigan looks awesome
Quote: Originally Posted by macuser3of5 anyone pick up the viberg x 4horsemen service boots? I did a quick search and nothing has come up wrt first hand reviews. Did not purchase because of a lack of funds, but tried them on in person, they are great, a lot sleeker than the other Viberg offerings, and quite comfortable. I was down about .5 a size from my usual. Huge fan, when I have the dough I will def purchase.
Quote: Originally Posted by PandArts A nice Albarino or Verdejo would compliment the Paella nicely. I also like a nice Torrontés. Awesome, I have a Torrontes on hand which will do nicely, thanks!
Making Paella for some friends tomorrow (not my first choice but I needed something that could accomadate a couple of vegetarians easily), thinking of a Rioja from Spain for a red, but I need a white as well, thoughts?
Quote: Originally Posted by sq4you ^good guess but no. hahahaha. turkey isnt even in the EU. Because that defines what Europe is?
Quote: Originally Posted by AR_Six Fiscal conservatism is dead. I don't even know who you'd need to elect to get that at this point. Ron Paul?
Quote: Originally Posted by audiophilia Awesome. We could bring back 4!!! Same here Although I did bring back 17 from Oregon on my trip there last fall. I foolishly thought I'd just pay the duty, luckily when I told the customs officer that I had brought back "some beer and wine" he neglected to ask how much.