or Connect

Posts by iatrogenic

thanks for the advice. I will check out the epaulet store. Does Howard Yount have a shop in NYC?
Hi guys, Long time lurker here getting ready to start building a wardrobe for a new job (finally finishing up medical residency this summer!). I need to add to my collection of dress pants and need some recommendations. I really trust this board's opinion. I recently bought a pair of incotex on the B/S forum and they are great. However, finding them on ebay or B/S in stable color and in my size (32-33) is difficult. How is quality and fit of HY and Epaulet compared to...
thanks guys. another other sellers other than theluxstore?
Hi guys, I am looking to buy some pants, shirts, ties, and possibly a blazer to add to my new wardrobe collection. I was hoping to get a better deal on the SF B/S forum or on ebay. Does anyone have any recommended sellers for good made in italy clothing on ebay? I don't want to buy stuff that is not authenticate.
I would go with the Zegna Milano Fit. Beautiful suit!
are these made in italy?
Hi guys, Just wanted some feedback from you on a Ralph Lauren sport coat that I am thinking about buying (http://www.ralphlauren.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12509350&cp=1760781.4218860&ab=ln_men_cs1_sportcoats&parentPage=family). I was hoping to buy tomorrow while the sale is still on. I want a casual coat to wear with jeans to dinner and other low key events. I am 6'2' 160 lbs if that helps with sizing it up. I prefer something that is slim fitting, nice...
I am selling my used Macbook pro 15 inch mid 2010 which is in very good condition. The notebook includes the following specs: 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 8gb RAM 320 gb harddrive unibody I will include a black incase sleeve. Please email me. I can send pictures. I have original box and I believe also the original receipt from 5th ave apple store. Cash only. Pickup in New York City preferred also for style forum members am willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping. If this...
I am selling my used Macbook pro 15 inch mid 2010 which is in very good condition. The notebook includes the following specs: 2.4 Ghz Intel Core i5 8gb RAM 320 gb harddrive unibody I will include a black incase sleeve. Please email me. I can send pictures. I have original box and I believe also the original receipt from 5th ave apple store. Cash only. Pickup in New York City preferred also for style forum members am willing to ship if buyer pays for shipping. If this...
JRD, where do you buy those PRL bradford pants...cant find them on polo.com