or Connect

Posts by iatrogenic

if you can get 1 more navy cable knit crew neck in size 38 or 40 (US), I will buy it.
Can you all recommend an excellent quality navy cashmere cable crew sweater. I am interested in picking up this closet stable for the fall and upcoming winter. I am will to spend up to $400 as long as it is excellent quality (will not stretch, good quality cashmere) and will last me for years to come. Thanks in advance for the recommendations. -Shaun
Can you all recommend an excellent quality navy cashmere cable crew sweater. I am interested in picking up this closet stable for the fall and upcoming winter. I am will to spend up to $400 as long as it is excellent quality (will not stretch, good quality cashmere) and will last me for years to come. Thanks in advance for the recommendations. -Shaun
Hi guys, getting ready to buy some stuff including a navy blazer. What is the difference between the 2 navy blazers on the site now. One of them is made in the USA and other is "imported". Which do you prefer and why?
I would like to buy a harris tweed sports coast in 38L for the upcoming Boston winter.
I am definitely interested in buying a couple of trousers in incotex size 48 (US 32-33). let me know if they become available.
DBCooper, What was the construction on your tie? 4 fold or 6 fold, lined or unlined? Shaun
Hi guys, Thanks for all the great feedback. Probably going to get a tie from both Hober and Henry Carter because both have been very helpful. Also look forward to trying out the other brands in the future. -Shaun
Thanks. Do you have any photos by any chance?