or Connect

Posts by willy cheesesteak

"Daniel Brühl Confirms Playing 'Baron Helmut Zemo' In CAPTAIN AMERICA: CIVIL WAR" "RUMOR: Working Title Of SPIDER-MAN Reboot Is SPIDER-MAN: THE NEW AVENGER"
Some replies I found interesting while looking through the comments section of "SUICIDE SQUAD: Is This Another Pic Of Jared Leto's 'Joker' On Set?" "And that "Damaged" tattoo was photoshopped." "That tattoo was photoshopped though. Look at the pixels." "Rumor is the picture released yesterday will differ vastly from the final product and was only released to pay homage to Joker's anniversary. So the tats aren't the real deal. Either way, I'm perfectly fine with the...
"Exclusive: Here’s your first look at Jared Leto as The Joker in ‘Suicide Squad’ (photo)" "DavidAyerMovies: The Suicide Squad wishes you a Happy Anniversary Mr. J! #Joker75 #SuicideSquad @WarnerBrosEnt @DCComics" ‘X-Men Apocalypse’: New Details About Apocalypse’s Powers, Four Horsemen & More
"POTD: Disney’s Packed Theatrical Slate Through Summer 2017" "Why Joss Whedon Is Not Directing Anymore ‘Avengers’ Movies" "‘Batman V Superman’: How the Dark Knight Can Beat the Man of Steel" "Joss Whedon Talks BATMAN v SUPERMAN And How It Compares To AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON" "Here Are The Actors Who Could Play ‘Spider-Man’"
"‘Daredevil’ Renewed for Season 2 With New Showrunners" "Marvel Officially Announces CAPTAIN MARVEL Writers"
"Chris Evans Says He's Open To Playing Captain America Beyond INFINITY WAR" "‘Blade Runner 2′: Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star" "Bryan Singer Reveals That 'Havok' Will Return For X-MEN: APOCALYPSE" "Rumor Patrol: ‘Avengers 4′ to Feature Marvel’s Netflix ‘Defenders’" "Exclusive: Spoilery MCU details on Civil War, Doctor Strange, Ant-Man & more"
"Brad Bird Is Currently Writing ‘The Incredibles 2′" "‘Avengers Infinity War Part 1 and 2′ Will Be Written By ‘Captain America’ Writers" "CONFIRMED: Phil Lord And Chris Miller Developing THE FLASH Movie For Warner Bros." "The Thing Revealed in New ‘Fantastic Four’ Images" "Check Out Some Concept Art Of Ben Hardy As ARCHANGEL In X-MEN: APOCALYPSE" "Behold! 'The Vision' Finally Gets An Official Character Poster For AVENGERS: AGE OF ULTRON" "First Awesome...
Brand new Nike Flyknit Lunar 3 in the Black/Midnight Fog/Wolf Grey/White colorway, size 9.5. Asking for $163.00. Sold out most everywhere. Selling because I bought two pairs and this was the size that didn't fit me as well. The price listed is firm and I will not go any lower, just want what I paid. If outside of the US, please message me for a quote.
"Olivia Wilde & Garrett Hedlund Officially Returning For TRON 3" "Joss Whedon Says There’s No ‘Age of Ultron’ Post-Credits Scene"