or Connect

Posts by willy cheesesteak

^ @impolyt_one made a pho burger years ago.
"New Details On Just How Much Control Marvel Studios Has Over SPIDER-MAN" Adi Shankar Presents a Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers Bootleg Film By Joseph Kahn.
Good reads: https://www.facebook.com/jgunn/posts/10152514306101157 "Superhero Movies Can’t Get No Respect: Snobs, Slobs, James Gunn And BIRDMAN"
I went on release day and got the same info at the Adidas Originals store. Apparently there is supposed to be a shipment this week but that's what they were saying about last week.
Looks like they might be setting up the arrival of Neegan if they're following the books... Aaron in the books: Aaron on the show:
ZackSnyder on Twitter: There is only one true King. #unitetheseven
"Knicks waive Amar'e Stoudemire"
They're both around the same price range but I find the waits to be a little more bearable at Hide-Chan (you should still check out both when you get the time). But if you do go to Hide-Chan, I'd recommend the spicy garlic ramen with a poached egg and firm and wavy noodles. Also I prefer the seats at the bar because you get seated faster that way and it just feels right to be eating there than at the tables. Afterwards, you can walk a couple of blocks over to the...