or Connect

Posts by shelton

anyone try on the matthew 60/40 jacket? i was going to order a medium but maybe small would be better. i have a really lean build 5'10.5", 157 lbs, 38.5" chest, 30.5" waist. edit: not in nyc right now, so i have to order online without trying anything on first
$80 shipped - > Now $65 SHIPPED 18" chest, 21" sleeve pit to cuff, 16" shoulders, 23 length down back shoulder/collar seam Tag size Medium, fits small for about 34-35" chest best. I bought this is 2009 and wore it a few months.
YMC Buckle boots in and YMC lace ups in size 43 from a few years ago. I had a sz 42 pair of the boots in this thread but they sold and I added the lace-ups. These have been worn regularly for a half a season but very well taken care of. Do a search for 2 years back and you can find photos in the WAYWT thread from various members. These were pretty in demand boots to have and are my favorite shoes I've ever owned. SIZING ADVICE: I wear a 10.5 in vans. The size 43...
FLORSHIEM IMPERIAL Brogue shoes 11 $100 Fit like a true size 11 They measure 12.5" long, 4.5" wide high quality soles just put on by a good nyc cobbler ($75 in work)
YMC Buckle boots in sz 43 from a few years ago with original box. Sz 42 has sold right away. Worn regularly for a half a season but very well taken care of. Do a search for 2 years back and you can find photos in the WAYWT thread from various members. These were pretty in demand boots to have and are my favorite shoes I've ever owned, I liked them so much I bought two pairs! $160 SHIPPED size 43 *has vibram soles length 12 1/4", width 4 1/8-1/4" size 42 these...
as requested here are some fit pics and the hood attachment detail. there is some lint on the back of the jacket so please ignore that. EDIT: JACKET IS SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD!
about to sell this for 300 unless i get a higher offer and payment tonight.
OPENING CEREMONY POLO SHIRT sz SMALL condition 9/10, worn twice measurements 19" chest, 27" length, 16.25" shoulders, 8" sleeve (from top shoulder seam to end) $20 shipped (original price was over $200)
boots are sold, prices lowered on jeans
asking $365 now. thats probably very close to as low as i will ever go.