or Connect

Posts by NakedYoga

Blago takes his hair very seriously. Check this out, from The New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2008/12/15/us...pagewanted=all Specifically, the second paragraph: "And yet, Mr. Blagojevich, 52, rarely turns up for work at his official state office in Chicago, former employees say, is unapologetically late to almost everything, and can treat employees with disdain, cursing and erupting in fury for failings as mundane as neglecting to have at hand at all times his...
Most watches will have a logo of some sort emblazoned on the face. I don't think the "Gv2" logo is so bad. It doesn't take up too much room on the face, and it's not gaudy at all. I also don't really think it looks cheap; the case is fine to me. I've never understood the fascination with the giant sports/diver watches (I realize the Lacroix isn't one of those "giant" ones). Why do you need all those dials? An effective watch to me is a simple one. The purpose of an...
I'll go against the grain and say that of those two, I prefer the Gevril. I've never been one to go for watches with multiple dials, and although I usually like a black face on a watch, I don't think it works with that Lacroix. I like the Gevril's simplicity.
Quote: Originally Posted by FIHTies Draped around the back of the neck and not Tied in any way. Your tie will close up your shirt and leave you somewhat warm. here your scarf might be more decorative than practical. That's actually what I was originally thinking. I've picked out my scarf in the right color for the other things I'm wearing, I just didn't know if there was a way to wear the scarf practically, rather than decoratively. I...
I have a cocktail reception tonight, to which I need to wear both a tie and, likely, a scarf. It is a gathering of prominent attorneys, judges, and legislators, along with students at my law school. The cocktail reception is outside, albeit in large event tents with heaters. Typically, the weather here at this time of the year is mild (in the range of 50F at night). However, tonight, the temperature is supposed to drop to the mid-20s, so it will be unseasonably cool. ...
Thanks, Wayfarer and ACDoyle. I just realized that I forgot to call one of the more upscale liquor stores in my area. So, I'll call them on Monday (no Sunday liquor sales here), and if they won't be carrying what I want, I'll use one of those online sites.
Does anyone have experience with a reputable online retailer for liquor? My favorite whiskey is Woodford Reserve, and they have released a new edition to their Master's Collection this year. It's called Woodford Reserve 1838 Sweet Mash Whiskey (made with sweet, rather than sour, mash). It's a limited edition bourbon, and it's not being sold in any stores near me, so I figure I have to buy online. However, I'm very wary of buying something like bourbon online. So,...
From 1:00pm to 4:30pm I will be taking a dreaded law school exam: Wills, Trusts, & Estates. After that, I will probably meet up with some colleagues and enjoy a bit of the bottle of Woodford Reserve I purchase the other day. Then it's back to studying for the rest of my exams and preparation for a job interview with a top-notch law firm.