or Connect

Posts by NakedYoga

Quote: Originally Posted by Cary Grant A solid diet built around carb cycling and proper nutrient timing will service most folks much better... unless your only goal is to strip blubber in record time. +10^100 "Quick" diets/exercise regimens are unreliable. If your goal is to lose weight, it's really only healthy to lose (or gain) 1-2 lbs. per week if you're serious about maintaining your new weight. Spending time researching nutrient...
My girlfriend uses one religiously. I don't get it. What's the big deal? It's a friggin toothbrush. I have used a manual my entire life, and I don't see what an electric offers that is superior to a manual. Okay, it signals when you should change the "quadrant" of your brushing... I can brush my teeth for 2-4 minutes with a manual toothbrush without needing a timer to tell me to switch. My girlfriend spent $100+ for the Sonicare through her dentist, and I think it's...
They might be more square relative to your typical dress shoe, but they're not Kenneth Cole-ish square. Keep.
That's strange. I ordered a tie/belt rack from them about 3 weeks ago. It took a total of, say, 10 days for it to arrive. No shipping problems for me.
If you find a pattern that you really like, I say, "Why not?" The first ties I ever bought with my own money were two of the classic Brooks Brothers repp ties, one primarily red and the other blue.
Are you thinking about Central Watch? I've also bought some grosgrain straps from Smart Turnout, which are pretty cool. They're more expensive, but seem more durable IMO.
Quote: Originally Posted by Connemara No one on SF has ever made this joke before. Good, I'm glad I could be the first! I know I've never heard the same joke twice! Who would have expected someone to have seen American Psycho before?
You should try Dorsia instead. I hear, though, that it's pretty difficult to get a reservation.
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel One of the things that I've noticed happens to people on these fora (it's happened to me) is an evolution. You start learning abuot brands, you buy things whether you need them or not because they are cheap, you continue to "need" things and then finally you settle into your style and needs and you only buy what you really want, rather than just what is cheap. I think that should hold true whether you thrift, buy...
Quote: Originally Posted by edmorel Do yourself a big favor, put it on ebay, you'll get $600-$800. Then find yourself a proper coat. That one is a gimmick. it will get old fast. It's already old in that it's BC copying TB. It's ugly and rather useless if you are looking for a versatile coat. It's worth more to you sold than owned. For $600-$800, you'll get an Isaia, Borrelli, RLPL etc that will be a million times better, from the classic coat perspective....