or Connect

Posts by NakedYoga

Last night, Woodford Reserve, 1 rock. I absolutely love the stuff... pedestrian? Maybe. I've been hearing a lot about Buffalo Trace both here and from my friends. How does it compare? Might pick up a bottle next time I'm around the ABC store if I can remember.
Growing up, the family home was hardwood downstairs and on the stairs, and the upper floor was carpeted. Shoe removal was never an issue, as my family always wore slippers inside anyway. In my opinion, it's just a matter of comfort. I'd much rather wear a nice pair of slippers than a pair of leather-soled wingtips if I'm just hanging out at home. I've lived in the South my entire life, so I don't know if it's a cultural thing, but I don't ever remember my friends'...
At your next big team/board meeting, have flowers delivered to her.
Quote: Originally Posted by gregaz Pfft ... snobspeak. I prefer Tang (regular) to most "premium" gins for the simple reason that they don't neuter the juniper flavor (what some may describe as smooooth, easy drinking quality). That said, I do have a soft spot for Hendrick's and Junipero. Yum. +1. I've tried lots of different gins, often recommended by the "experts," but I always come back to either Tanqueray or Hendrick's. I have a friend who...
ManofKent, great return. Still looking quite distinguished, even sans facial hair. Welcome back.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba Is going all on with 2-pair a stupid purchase you've witnessed others make? Maybe. Was the board A A K K Q, and the person was holding 2 3?
Ruger SP101... 5-shot revolver, .357 Mag. For the princely sum of $1. My father bought this for me a couple years ago, and I've used it many times since then, but only recently did I "officially" take possession of it. It's by far my favorite pistol.
White Russian, a/k/a Caucasian. This guy makes a hell of one: Edit: Realized you don't want a coffee-based liquer. So no Caucasian. But still... they're great.
Quote: Originally Posted by luftvier Yes. They will not notice. Agreed. It sounds like you've already scored the job, so I'd imagine as long as you don't wear something wildly inappropriate, you'll be just fine.
Is that The Donald in the first picture? LeBouef's ties aren't looking so hot.