or Connect

Posts by NakedYoga

Yes. I believe many of the suits in the 346 line have double vents.
Bartender's top needs a lower gorge.
I like that gray DB jacket either way here, but it definitely needs a white pocket square. Unrelated question: how do you guys get good quality fit photos when taking the pictures indoors? Anytime I decide to try one, it always looks so washed out and low-quality.
This may be true in the US. I'm a lawyer, and I think that's a relatively accurate definition for local laws. However, a quick Google search found this for the definition of "making" as it relates to Canadian law:So, while maybe he didn't have "contact" with the children, if this definition sticks, he was very involved.
Agreed. I'm an attorney, and if I were in the plaintiff's attorney's shoes, my biggest concern would be when the other attorney asks you (whether on cross at trial, or at the depo), "How much were you paid to be here today?"
Hobo chic.
I have to admit I wasn't very happy with Love in the Time of Cholera until I got about halfway through it. I think Marquez's writing style is beautiful, however the plot of the story didn't really grab me until that point. As far as One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich, I read about 1/4 of it last night before taking care of some preparation for a court hearing this morning, and it is utterly depressing. I didn't want to put it down, but had to take care of other...
Shannon Sharpe:
Just finished Love in the Time of Cholera by Gabriel Garcia Marquez. Just started this:
Sorry bro, I'm pretty skeptical, too. I have to make sure that my fellow Internet message board denizens are exactly who they say they are.Please provide the following information: Exactly how many steps is it from Ede & Ravenscroft to King's College Chapel?