or Connect

Posts by NakedYoga

Context is everything. I have a pretty rugged classic field jacket, but then again, I wear it when I'm tending to my horses or doing other outdoorsy things.
Just imagine two tube socks filled with sand and tied around the chest.
Wow, dude. You hit the nail on the head 100%. I'm in the South, in a very old city, considered "charming," "classic," etc. Your description of business casual here is spot on. I work in an area of town that is basically the "Lawyers Row," so to speak. I can walk outside my office and see people who look like the better posters (at least from a few years ago) on WAYWRN. Go a street over, and it's all tourists, or business casual denizens in the get-up you described. ...
I really like the jackets in #1 and #2 inside the spoiler. I like #2 moreso for the color, and I like the pattern of #1. What is the fabric of #1? It looks heavy.
That's what I thought you'd say. And is this because of a clash between the color, which connotes formality, and the fact that the shoe is a loafer, which suggests casualness?
I'm of two minds with this. I hate the tie pattern, but I love light gray ties. In sum, I like this combination, and I think it looks fine with the white shirt.
What about black loafers?
Are you talking about an equestrian or foxhunting ball? I went to one recently with my girlfriend, and it was terrific.I own a proper black tie rig, though not bespoke. I actually have two jackets for it -- a one-button, no vent, with shawl collar; and another double breasted with peak lapels. I'm pretty sure that I'm the only one of my friends who owns my own. Unfortunately I don't get to wear it nearly as much as I'd like to. The last time I wore it was last year to...
That looks great.