or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You missed out Phat Guido. You're getting a cuss bomb in 3, 2, 1......
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI Local MBT whom I've been going to for all my alterations. I figure by now, he knows how I like things to fit. Always worth a try to run-in a capable local tailor. Good luck.
Quote: Originally Posted by johnybob wow, this thread pics look like poor cosplay to me but maybe im jealous of midget asians spending thousands to look like a white person... p.s. im midget asian myself, so no hate pls Forgiven since it is your 4th post, but 4 might bring you bad luck also
Quote: Originally Posted by Slewfoot I always think when choosing shoes from a particular maker that one should get shoes which that maker elevates to another level. Vass with the shoes above, JL with some of their monk straps and EG with some of their boots, etc. Which EG boot?
OP, You should also consider Pickett for bespoke briefcases, should you decide to go beyond the shoemakers you mentioned.
Quote: Originally Posted by whnay. theyare - good collection of shoes - I especially admire your collection of laceups. I'd say your casual shoe wardrobe needs an upgrade. Throw out the barker blacks, ferragamos et al and invest in a pair of suede penny loafers from one of the english makers. You might also want to add a pair of cordovan shoes in either a loafer or a bulcher - vass or alden would be good choices. Do you have a pair of evening shoes? I...
Woohoo, some dandy shoes those are. Congrats. How's the fit?
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k Bespoke??? +1
Quote: Originally Posted by luk-cha like i said the cost is about a life times worth of Zee's - you get what you pay for i'll just stick with my G&G seamless ones Are you going to keep "sticking" them or wear them sometime before they go bad or grow a seam or two?
Drops 8/25.