or Connect

Posts by kolecho

What material is this made of? Is the inside self lined?
Quote: Originally Posted by TwoStep Picked up my 3 year old C&J Lowndes from the cobbler. Always nice to see well worn shoes getting a new life.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Seems like they treated you better than me. The woman changing out my strap to take measurements hacked several scratches and a gash into the back of my Portuguese. She used a repetitive hammering action to get the spring bar out. I've never seen anything like it. F*cking bitch. Oh, then when I asked for a disposable polishing cloth to help get out the scratches, they refused unless I paid 60 euros for...
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k That's where the premium goes. I heard there is another reason for the premium, some eye-candy perhaps.
The end product does not look as long and pointy as the trial shoes. Is that right?
Quote: Originally Posted by gshen any alternate views? Like a lot of SG gals, that one might just look good from the back
Quote: Originally Posted by Fishball Gazman, Is that another pair of seamless wholecut? I can sense the urgency from your post
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo Shoes/pants from today. The pants are a nice olive/brown melange. Lovely colour on those dark brown shells.
Quote: Originally Posted by gazman70k A scorching day in Tokyo with a cobbler from Firenze Your shoemaker looks like he's ready to have you for dinner