or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking for a like-new Buzz Rickson's 1942 Tanker jacket. I've worn it once or twice only. Price of identical coat new is around $410 shipped. Here are more details. Maker: Buzz Rickson Colour: Olive Size: 40R Some key dimensions: Chest: 22.5" pit to pit seam Length: 24.5" from bottom of collar to bottom of hem Shoulder: 19.5" Price: US$280 -> US$200 shipped.. Paypal OK. Please PM if interested. Thanks.
You are more than welcome to drop by to say hello, banter over some coffee etc. See ya soon!
Thanks, T4phage. I'm hosting Gennaro and Andrea for a trunk show in Hong Kong from November 21-23, 2014 at The Landmark Mandarin Oriental. Please feel free to PM me for more details.
I always thought Ultser has a storm collar? A brilliant coat nonetheless!! What's the cloth used?
You are looking for a very lightly used peacoat from Anatomica in Paris. This longer style was based on circa WW1 era peacoats. The sleeves have been hemmed. It is otherwise unaltered. Price of identical coat new is around $750. Here are more details. Maker: Anatomica Colour: Black Fabric: Heavy melton wool Construction: Unlined body and sleeves. No shoulder padding Size: 3 (equivalent to US size 42) Length: Regular Some key dimensions: Chest: 47" Length: ...
You are looking for a very lightly used peacoat from Anatomica in Paris. This longer style was based on circa WW1 era peacoats. The sleeves have been hemmed. It is otherwise unaltered. Price of identical coat new is around $750. Here are more details. Maker: Anatomica Colour: Black Fabric: Heavy melton wool Construction: Unlined body and sleeves. No shoulder padding Size: 3 (equivalent to US size 42) Length: Regular Some key dimensions: Chest: 47" Length: ...
H&S Crispaire/Fresco book used to have some heavy Fresco (made by Minnis), but they are an oz or two lighter than the ones offered by Minnis themselves. Have a look around for them.
I wash with cold water and tumble dry hot. Nothing dramatic in terms of fading.
I use Irish linen pants a lot. Before having them made up, I wash and tumble dry myself to remove all shrinkage. After they are made up, I simply throw them into the wash with other cottons, hang dry and press. Fading is part of the deal with linen and cotton. Looks good IMHO.
Some Fresco and Steadfast for sale. Please see my sig.