or Connect

Posts by kolecho

I need to move some garments to free up some space. These garments were made for me by an old tailor who used to work for WW Chan and A Man Hin Cheong, some of the most prestigious HK tailors. All the jackets are hand padded and hand finished to the same old school levels that we used to see in Hong Kong. Shoulders have a very thin layer of wadding. Condition of all these garments are superb. The suits all come with an extra pair of pants. I've specified my own cut...
Clearing some remaining cloths from Bonfanti to Lesser's at 20% off listed prices. Please see my sig. Thanks.
Harrisons Oyster/Thistle 13oz has three shades of grey sharkskin. Best texture I've seen.
Fading in cotton and linen is part of the look IMHO.
Heads up on a large stash of cloth I'm clearing out from Bonfanti, Holland & Sherry, Smith, Lesser, Woodhouse, Minnis, Brisbane Moss etc. Please see my sig and PM if interested. Thanks.
FURTHER DISCOUNTS. Take 25% off all remaining cloths. Titles says it all. Price does not include shipping. I will combine shipping and advise costs. Please PM me if interested. 1. Albini chambray summer shirting, plain blue on the right (for one shirt). $60 SOLD 7. Minnis 11oz Irish linen. 1.2m of navy, tan. $45 per length. SOLD
I'm bringing him here 3 times a year. Next trip is around March 2016, and subsequently around June 2016.
Gennaro will be back in Hong Kong from November 27-29. Please contact me if you are interested in more information.
Gennaro will be back in Hong Kong from November 27-29. Please contact me if you are interested in more information.
0516 is a blue-ish grey colour. I prefer Fresco over Brisa as it holds shape much better than Brisa. Brisa also hangs longer than Fresco, probably due to its weave.