or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking at a pair of new Vass shoes with lasted trees. Comes with bags and box. Price includes worldwide shipping. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Here are the details: Model: Vass Melton (design inspired by some Cleverley bespoke shoes). No rear seam. Last: F Size: 41 Outsole measurements: Approx. 11 3/4" long from heel to toe x 4" wide at ball Uppers: Mid brown suede Soles: Double tapering to single sole with metal toe tips, Topy heel. Price: US$580...
I think you are over reacting. You should have a little patience and try to settle this with Leffot before filing a dispute with Paypal. Plus, the last thing I'd do is run the story up on SF. I've had issues with Leffot's shoes before and all was resolved over some emails.
They look nicely done. Did Nick change the welt? Has the fit of the shoes changed in any way (I recall someone posted in this thread that the fit of his boots changed after the soles were changed by Nick)?
Well, I'd add that my Rancourt size is a full size up from my Alden Barrie and Modified last sizes. Even then, I find Rancourt's loafer last to be narrow.
Very nice colour. Is this BB unlined version?
You should try other lasts that give your left foot better support IMHO.
Agreed. On closer inspection, the waist on those shoes are much wider than Modified waist.
You are looking at a hardly used Gloverall Original Monty duffle coat. It is in original unaltered condition. There is a small blemish on the back panel that is hardly noticeable that i have pointed out. Some surface wool was burned off by a cigarette butt in the crowd (I don't smoke), but the backing is intact and there is no structural damage. The damage is only on the outside and can't be seen from the inside. See this link for details from the brand's...
You are looking at a hardly used Gloverall Original Monty duffle coat. It is in original unaltered condition. There is a small blemish on the back panel that is hardly noticeable that i have pointed out. Some surface wool was burned off by a cigarette butt in the crowd (I don't smoke), but the backing is intact and there is no structural damage. The damage is only on the outside and can't be seen from the inside. See this link for details from the brand's...
Does anyone know where I can get a pair of natural CXL PTB like this? Thanks in advance.