or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Gents. I am doing a special run of Minnis Rangoon 8-9oz tropical worsted. This is a grey nailhead pattern that is the same shade as the mid grey sharkskin Harrisons Oyster 75762 (the middle grey of the three shades of sharkskin from the Oyster bunch). Price is USD60/m plus shipping. Self pick up in HK is fine. Please PM if you are interested. Thanks.
You're banned for sure now
I have a somewhat different problem. Some of these "limited edition" cloths get re-runs if they are popular. I ocassionally run into the people I know who wears the same stuff.
They are all in the post, no?
Some little bird told me Liverano makes some of the shittiest pants in the industry.
I've updated with pics of the Oyster swatches (the latest bunch) with the suits. Hope that helps.
The 15 oz Fresco is a beast! Drapes like steel. Looks very old school in a good way. It's a little coarse to the touch, but not more than the 9/10 oz stuff. I'd say it wears well in winter and is perfect for layering for those who travel a lot. I had mine done with 1/4 lining and lined sleeves. It took some breaking in and has little give, so make sure you get it properly fitted by your tailor.The Minnis version is around 15 oz and still being offered in a few...
This is a brand new item that has never been used. Lock & Co tweed cap. Size 7 3/8. The pic showing the underside of the cap is the most accurate for its colour. Price is US$40 US$28 shipped. SOLD Please contact me if you are interested. Thanks.
I need to move some garments to free up some space. These garments were made for me by an old tailor who used to work for WW Chan and A Man Hin Cheong, some of the most prestigious HK tailors. All the jackets are hand padded and hand finished to the same old school levels that we used to see in Hong Kong. Shoulders have a very thin layer of wadding. Condition of all these garments are superb. The suits all come with an extra pair of pants. I've specified my own cut...
Clearing some remaining cloths from Bonfanti to Lesser's at 20% off listed prices. Please see my sig. Thanks.