or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking at some brand new first quality shoes for sale. Comes with box, shoe bags and lasted trees (except Alden). There are also 2 pairs of used seconds Alden for sale (shoes only, no box, not trees). Please PM if interested, Details are: Model: Alden LWB (no trees) Last: Barrie Size: US 7.5D Uppers: Snuff suede Sole: Oiled leather sole with storm welt Price shipped: $470 -> $450 Model: Vass Double Monk with lasted trees Last: F Size: ...
Heads up on LWB new for sale. Please see my sig for link to marketplace.
You are looking at a brand new in box pair of Alden LWB for J Crew. First quality. Details are: Model: Alden LWB Last: Barrie Size: US 7.5D Uppers: Snuff suede Sole: Oiled leather sole with storm welt Price shipped: $470 -> $450 Please PM if interested.
You are looking at a brand new in box pair of Alden LWB for J Crew. First quality. Details are: Model: Alden LWB Last: Barrie Size: US 7.5D Uppers: Snuff suede Sole: Oiled leather sole with storm welt Price shipped: $470 Please PM if interested.
In addition, the new 0516 navy in the Fresco 2 book is a shade lighter (and more attractive especially as a blazer suit IMHO) than the old 0516 navy in the original Fresco book. The old 0516 navy is still being made but as 0579.
I prefer hopsack over serge. Most hopsack (and serge) suitings I have seen are too fine a weave to pass off as a blazer or blazer suit. The nicest hopsack weave I have seen so far is LL Mistral circa 16oz, but it is a bot heavy for my purpose. If there is something that looks similar but is circa 13oz, I'd be keen.
Can anyone suggest an English navy hopsack that is suitable for a blazer suit circa 13oz (400g)?
Halstead has some kid mohair/wool mix with a porous weave that is very nice. Circa 8oz -12oz IIRC. Ask if they have any in cream.
What's the style of the overcoat worn by Antonio Liverano? I think he is wearing one that is similar to the green Casentino (also by Liverano). Any idea what the back looks like?
Very nice patina on those shoes. B Nelson can do a Vibram with recessed plate that looks pleasing. Check this AAAC post.http://www.askandyaboutclothes.com/forum/showthread.php?102376-Euoropean-metal-toe-peices-now-available