or Connect

Posts by kolecho

It wears a tad cooler probably due to the mohair content, but it is significantly pricklier especially on the trousers if you do them unlined.
I am selling on behalf of a friend. Will let him know. Thanks.
You are looking at a pair of new and unused Nackymade MTM made of high grade Italian acetate. Very high quality work from a Japanese maker that is being featured at The Armoury. Comes with protective box. Please PM if interested. Price: USD180 shipped
+1. TSM refunds take a long time.
This is an unused pair. Marked size 41. Fits 41 or 41.5 as Vass don't make half size trees. Shipped for $25. PM if interested. Thanks. SOLD
Send them a Modified last and see what they say.
One more piece of pre-Harrsions H. Lesser tropical worsted left for sale. Please see my sig.
You are looking at a pair of lightly used Vass for sale. Comes with box, shoe bags and lasted trees. Please PM if interested. Model: Based on Edward Green Ladbroke Last: F Size: 41 Uppers: Black calf (no rear seam) Sole: Single leather sole with factory rubber toe tips and heel Price shipped: $380 -> $300 -> SOLD
I would add that my beefrolls with RLH soles can also be quite slippery in wet conditions. Certainly not as good traction as my boat shoes or even Alden oiled leather sole.
If Emptym has had it made up, it would be great if he could post some pics.