or Connect

Posts by kolecho

+1
Heads up on some EG Oundle + EG heels for sale. Please see sig, thanks.
Heads up on some RLH honey sole for sale. See sig, thanks.
You are looking at these new soles and heels for sale. Reltex lactae hevea sole One pair available Size: 43. Can be used for shoes from size 40-43 Colour: Honey Price: US$25 shipped Edward Green leather heels Three pairs available Size: UK7.5 Colour: Natural. Can be stained to match existing sole. Price: US$10 shipped Thames rubber heels cut for Edward Green shoes Three pairs available. Size: UK7.5 Colour: Dark brown Price: US$10 shipped Philips rubber...
You are looking at some used Vass for sale. Condition is very good and as per pictures. Comes with shoe trees, bags and box. Vass mid brown suede chukka Last: F Size: 41 Uppers: Mid brown suede Sole: Double tapering to single leather sole with factory metal toe tips and Topy heels Price: US$450 shipped. SOLD!!! Vass saddle shell cordovan penny loafer Last: F Size: 41 Uppers: Horween saddle shell cordovan Sole: Single leather sole with factory rubber toe...
And cloth swatches laid on the table look a bit lighter compared to when they are held vertically.
+1. This applies to all types of samples including tiles, paint, etc.
@joshgustin you have any update on when the chinos will be offered and what kind of cut/s you will be doing?
Maybe one of you guys can help answer this: If I washed sanforized denim like those made by Gustin in a washing machine and have it spun dry (not tumble dry), and then hung up to air dry, what sort of shrinkage should I expect over say the first 10 washes? It would be done to something like The Natural which needs more frequent washes than typical indigo denim.
I'm looking out for some Cone Pima Fire. Any idea when/if those will be up for funding?