or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking at a pair of lightly used, first quality, Alden PTB. Worn less than 10 times. Specs are as follows: Brand: Alden Model: Plain Toe Blucher Last: Barrie Size: US7.5D Uppers: Natural Chromexcel CXL Sole: Double waterlock leather sole with storm welt Price shipped: $300 (no shoe trees, no box) Please PM if interested. Thanks.
You are looking at a pair of lightly used, first quality, Alden PTB. Worn less than 10 times. Specs are as follows: Brand: Alden Model: Plain Toe Blucher Last: Barrie Size: US7.5D Uppers: Natural Chromexcel CXL Sole: Double waterlock leather sole with storm welt Price shipped: $300 (no shoe trees, no box) Please PM if interested. Thanks.
How's the last compared to Alden's Leydon last?
Please check my feedback here on SF. Happy to answer your queries if you'd send me a PM. Thanks for your interest.
In Hong Kong. Yes shipping is included.
You are looking at a new pair of EG Oundle that are for sale. Details are as follows. Please PM if interested. Thanks Condition: NEW with box and cloth bags etc. No shoe trees. Brand: Edward Green Model: Oundle Size: UK8D Last: 888 Uppers: Mink suede Sole: Single leather with metal toe taps Sole measurements: Heel to toe: 11 5/8"; Width at ball: 4 1/16" Price: $950 -> $800 shipped SOLD!!!
I am also very fond of the full round toe bespoke example which look very English to my eyes, and in the same style with punch cap. Brown calf or brown suede would be ideal IMHO.
Toothpicks. LOLz.
I go for a full size up on lace up Rancourt last compared with Barrie.
These are brand new. $20 shipped. Please PM if interested. Thanks. SOLD!