or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Why, if I may ask?
40 years!!! Is there much of a difference in the quality of shells then compared to today, assuming they are all from Horween?
I'd like to see how matte the buttons can become with a little sand can shake. Please post the outcome if it's convenient.
I have encountered different VAT refund percentages. It can anywhere between 10 to 20 percent, or nothing, depending on the vendor and country. FYI.
I agree that it's strange but I have dealt with a number of small businesses in the EU that are like that. Oddly, those businesses are in France and Germany. I had no issues getting VAT exemption with some vendors in Spain and Italy. I think it just depends on the vendor. At the end of the day, it's all about willing buyer and willing seller. No one got a raw deal as long as the facts are clear and acceptable to both parties.
Yes, that was my experience as well. No VAT off and the price quoted includes VAT.
That's pretty heavy wear if it's really only after 2 outings. Be interested to hear how this gets resolved with Meermin.
Give them a try to see if they fit.
And the thread is heading nowhere, so far.
Different strokes for different folks. I don't have any Long Wings and would like to fill that gap.