or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking a pair of lightly used Vass shoes with trees. Comes with bags and box. Price includes worldwide shipping. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Model: Vass Melton (modeled after a Cleverley bespoke design) Last: F Size: 41 Uppers: Bordeaux shell cordovan (Horween) Soles: Double tapering to single sole with metal toe tips, Topy heel Price: US$500 shipped SOLD
You are looking at a pair of new Vass shoes with lasted trees. Comes with bags and box. Price includes worldwide shipping. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Here are the details: Model: Vass Melton (design inspired by some Cleverley bespoke shoes). No rear seam. Last: F Size: 41 Outsole measurements: 11 3/4" long from heel to toe x 4" wide at ball Uppers: Dark brown suede Soles: Double tapering to single sole with metal toe tips Price: US$500 shipped SOLD
Vass penny loafer, F last, saddle shell, mine.
Summer saddle shell penny loafers, F last.
Anatomica sent me that scan and said it is on Modiied last.
Here you go:
Anatomica have a loafer in Modified last. I posted a picture of it a while back.
I am pretty sure the pair you are referring to that had issues are seamless wholecuts. There is no seam on those whereas there is a skin stitched seam at the toe of these Norwegians if I am not mistaken.
Why, if I may ask?
40 years!!! Is there much of a difference in the quality of shells then compared to today, assuming they are all from Horween?