or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Having had both lined and unlined pants, I prefer the feel of worsted wool, flannel, linen, cotton on my legs over other materials. It's just more comfortable. I can imagine lining my pants if I am wearing a rustic tweedy suit which is really scratchy but I don't wear tweed suits.
Don't line your trousers.
I started out loving the TF (Milanese?) buttonhole, but after a while they look a bit too fine for its own sake. I'd have the A&S ones any day.
It's a Berluti.
What does this mean?
Is that GG06?
You are looking at a new with tag navy Loro Piana Horsey in Twenty K material. Leather collar. Outer shell is nylon. Comes with a zip out vest, detachable hood and collar storm flap. Vest lining is cotton/cashmere mix. Size is L or US 42. It was purchased from Loro Piana Tuscany outlet but it is too large for me. Receipt is enclosed. I am selling to recover costs. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Some basic dimensions: Chest pit to pit: 25" Length from...
G&G have done so in shell.
Loafers are made on 555, which is a bit narrower and shorter than 800. 800 is used for boat shoes, ranger moc etc.
These are both brand new and have never been used. It's just not my style, so they are going for a real good price. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Nackymade MTM made of high grade Italian acetate. Very high quality work from a Japanese maker that is being featured at The Armoury. Comes with protective box. Price: USD180 shipped SOLD TD Tom Davies bespoke frame made of dark brown natural buffalo horn. It's magnificent in real life. Comes with the...