or Connect

Posts by kolecho

G&G have done so in shell.
Loafers are made on 555, which is a bit narrower and shorter than 800. 800 is used for boat shoes, ranger moc etc.
These are both brand new and have never been used. It's just not my style, so they are going for a real good price. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Nackymade MTM made of high grade Italian acetate. Very high quality work from a Japanese maker that is being featured at The Armoury. Comes with protective box. Price: USD180 shipped SOLD TD Tom Davies bespoke frame made of dark brown natural buffalo horn. It's magnificent in real life. Comes with the...
Budapest last, like F last or U last, has its place IMHO.
You are looking a pair of lightly used Vass shoes with trees. Comes with bags and box. Price includes worldwide shipping. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Model: Vass Melton (modeled after a Cleverley bespoke design) Last: F Size: 41 Uppers: Bordeaux shell cordovan (Horween) Soles: Double tapering to single sole with metal toe tips, Topy heel Price: US$500 shipped SOLD
You are looking at a pair of new Vass shoes with lasted trees. Comes with bags and box. Price includes worldwide shipping. Paypal is fine. Please PM if interested. Here are the details: Model: Vass Melton (design inspired by some Cleverley bespoke shoes). No rear seam. Last: F Size: 41 Outsole measurements: 11 3/4" long from heel to toe x 4" wide at ball Uppers: Dark brown suede Soles: Double tapering to single sole with metal toe tips Price: US$500 shipped SOLD
Vass penny loafer, F last, saddle shell, mine.
Summer saddle shell penny loafers, F last.
Anatomica sent me that scan and said it is on Modiied last.