or Connect

Posts by kolecho

You are looking for a very lightly used peacoat from Anatomica in Paris. This longer style was based on circa WW1 era peacoats. The sleeves have been hemmed. It is otherwise unaltered. Price of identical coat new is around $750. Here are more details. Maker: Anatomica Colour: Black Fabric: Heavy melton wool Construction: Unlined body and sleeves. No shoulder padding Size: 3 (equivalent to US size 42) Length: Regular Some key dimensions: Chest: 47" Length: ...
You are looking for a very lightly used peacoat from Anatomica in Paris. This longer style was based on circa WW1 era peacoats. The sleeves have been hemmed. It is otherwise unaltered. Price of identical coat new is around $750. Here are more details. Maker: Anatomica Colour: Black Fabric: Heavy melton wool Construction: Unlined body and sleeves. No shoulder padding Size: 3 (equivalent to US size 42) Length: Regular Some key dimensions: Chest: 47" Length: ...
H&S Crispaire/Fresco book used to have some heavy Fresco (made by Minnis), but they are an oz or two lighter than the ones offered by Minnis themselves. Have a look around for them.
I wash with cold water and tumble dry hot. Nothing dramatic in terms of fading.
I use Irish linen pants a lot. Before having them made up, I wash and tumble dry myself to remove all shrinkage. After they are made up, I simply throw them into the wash with other cottons, hang dry and press. Fading is part of the deal with linen and cotton. Looks good IMHO.
Some Fresco and Steadfast for sale. Please see my sig.
You are looking at some suitings for sale. Please PM if interested. Pre-acquisition Smith Steadfast navy hopsack This is a merino wool hopsack that is already sold out. These pieces are the last remaining stock from before Smith Woollens got sold to Harrisons. Weight is 14 oz. 2m: US$270 US$230 US$200 shipped 3m: US$400 shipped SOLD!
+1
Canvas chinos in sand or light khaki would be fantastic!
Herring Shoes surpasse all my expectations when it comes to service! Keep it up. I highly recommend doing business with them.