or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Here's what the MD of HFW Minnis Hardy told me about their Fresco and flannel, amongst other bits: ".....the flannels are very British. The woollen spun flannels have the yarn spun in Huddersfield. The cloth is woven at Antich and the milling is done at Roberts finishers. The Fresco (this quality does not undergo a milling finish which is a process that bursts the yarn to create a flannel or saxony)...again the yarn is spun in Huddersfield...same spinner as it always has...
Lovely stuff!Is Mocha a little lighter than dark brown?
Worth another look! Congrats!
+1. Dark oak works with a lot of outfits.
+1
This is a one-off brand new unlined key pouch made from Horween brown Chromexcel CXL leather. Made in Hong Kong. Nickel finish Amiet 6 key rings & snaps. It is designed to accomodate a few credit cards behind the keys if needed. Dimensions (folded): 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 inches. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Price is US$25 shipped
I believe so. I doubt EG would combine storm welt and 888 on a derby boot.
You are looking at a flap over Tramontano briefcase for sale. Here are the details: Maker: Tramontano, Naples, Italy Leather: Santa Croce mid brown calf leather. Inside is lined with pig skin suede. Dimensions: 16 x 12 x 6 inches Comes with a signed cloth bag + 2 original keys for the flap locks. Condition is very good with no rips or defects. The leather has aged very nicely. There are three internal sections in the main compartment (2 open, 1 zipped); 2...
606 is my favourite EG last. It looks great as derbys and monks IMHO.
Do they have rear seam?