or Connect

Posts by kolecho

Does anyone know where I can get a pair of natural CXL PTB like this? Thanks in advance.
^ White?
Has anyone ever come across a double soled version of the unlined suede chukka? I find the standard single sole on the unlined chukka a bit thin.
These two new items are made of unlined Horween shell in a small workshop in Hong Kong to very high standards. Price includes shipping. I take Paypal only. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Credit card wallet Unlined saddle Horween shell cordovan 4" x 2 5/8" folded Price: $160 -> $130 shipped SOLD Key pouch for 6 keys Unlined cigar Horween shell cordovan, nickel fittings 3 5/8" x 2 1/8" folded Price: $60 -> $50 shipped SOLD
Wear these in good health. Should be careful with the pull tabs. See G&G thread.
Fantastic! I like the hinged trees also.
That is a great collection worth a re-quote. Wear them in good health, E!!
Try contacting them direct to get the handle fixed. I mean in Milan.
Where can one look for good quality Harris tweed besides those from W.Bill and Harrisons?
They are both high twist but one is a tad heavier. The heavier one drapes better IME and has nicer surface interest. The lighter weight one wears very cool. Perfect for muggy 30+ Celsius environment. If it's 30+ Celsius and dry, I'd go for the heavier one.