or Connect

Posts by kolecho

That weight Fresco wears very cool, much cooler than it's cousin that is 1oz heavier.
I've worn Modified shell in a half size smaller as a first pair, but subsequent pairs in shell and suede have proved a little too narrow at the pinky so I had to sell them and move a half size up. Weird.
Nice! Fit pics please.
Here's what the MD of HFW Minnis Hardy told me about their Fresco and flannel, amongst other bits: ".....the flannels are very British. The woollen spun flannels have the yarn spun in Huddersfield. The cloth is woven at Antich and the milling is done at Roberts finishers. The Fresco (this quality does not undergo a milling finish which is a process that bursts the yarn to create a flannel or saxony)...again the yarn is spun in Huddersfield...same spinner as it always has...
Lovely stuff!Is Mocha a little lighter than dark brown?
Worth another look! Congrats!
+1. Dark oak works with a lot of outfits.
+1
This is a one-off brand new unlined key pouch made from Horween brown Chromexcel CXL leather. Made in Hong Kong. Nickel finish Amiet 6 key rings & snaps. It is designed to accomodate a few credit cards behind the keys if needed. Dimensions (folded): 2 5/8 x 4 1/4 inches. Please PM if interested. Thanks. Price is US$25 shipped
I believe so. I doubt EG would combine storm welt and 888 on a derby boot.